Smartphones

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think they just dropped the price on the Pixel 1 by $200 in anticipation of the Pixel 2 coming out.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There no camera bump on the regular S8, why would the note have one?
Renders earlier this year showed a bump

gsmarena_001.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, seems like a pretty stupid move. Way to move backwards instead of forward.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I gave up my grandfathered verizon unlimited plan because they raised the price $20 and moved to google fi. My bill this month was $25, on Verizon it would have been $90. Fuck Verizon, glad I moved off before they pull this shit.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I just killed my grandfathered unlimited last night and went to their now grandfathered "Unlimited" 22GB with 720p streaming for 80, before todays switch over. I;m still out of contract so I'm just waiting for the Note8 to decide whats next.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I noticed that on S8 you get a small "call waiting" or "call forwarded" popup when making or receiving a call but they're onscreen for 2 seconds and then they're gone. Anyone knows an option or additional software that would record these somewhere ? I got a number forwarded to this phone and if I'm looking at the phone I can see that the call was forwarded and I know it's from the other SIM but if the phone is my pocket or I miss the call, I have no clue if they're calling the forwarded number or the one I have in the phone. Same shit when I call someone with call waiting.

Google has no relevant results or I'm searching the wrong terms.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, I'm definitely buying a Galaxy Note 8. Love the note line, and this one seems fantastic. A worthy replacement for my Note 4.

Samsung is also offering pre-order incentives. A $249.99 gift in the form of a lens that shoots 360° pictures for your phone. Or you can select a $199.99 gift pack that contains a 128gig Samsung micro sd card & a wireless charging pad.
I've heard that Sam's Club has upped both of these incentives considerably, by offering members that pre-order the basic Samsung offer as well as a $200 Sam's Club gift card, & also removing the $40 activation fee for the phone.

It's only a matter of time before other discounts come out. I'm all about this thing. The hype is real.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Best buy is offering 150 off and up to 50% off for trade-on, my old GS6 WILL KNOCK it down by 335, on top of the 150 off.

I also have some BB gift cards to increase the down payment and drop the lease.