SNES Classic - 9/29 - $80

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Had to go to Target this morning after dropping the kids up and ended up accidentally snagging #37 of 39 available. Had a woman come up to the line and offer to buy one for a premium after they were sold out, but no one took her up on it.

I should have, since I have a RetroPi with all of these games, but I like the idea of having this one so that I can get my son into some of these games.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lol amazon isn’t shipping any of their preorders until October. Instead they are taking their first allocation and selling them on their amazon treasure trucks. That’s some serious bullshit and something I wouldn’t have expected out of amazon.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Screw Nintendo and their horseshit business ethics/supply problems - and this piece of junk classic garbage when they should have concentrated on VC for Switch and sold a subscription service.

It honestly depends on how many they actually sold today and what the next month or two looks like. From the stock numbers they actually had quite a lot of stock to sell.

spronk

FPS noob
Try http://offerup.com if you really want one, they are like craigslist but not filled with as many scammers. I see a bunch for $120-150 in my area, which isn't that much of a markup over $80+tax

some pretty hot chicks selling them too, which kinda makes me wonder if you will get roofied and your kidneys stolen

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
My last hurrah will be the closed-since-Thursday Jewish retailer B&H on Sunday AM. Otherwise, it will be EMU/Roms until I can casually obtain one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Dumb question but is the official emulator used in the SNES classic device available for download? Hell, I haven't EMU'd since ZSNES/SNES9x days so I have no idea what's good any more.

Please advise.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I got mine at Target. They had dozens of the things. More than the line that was there at store opening. If I wasn't about to pass out I would be plugging it in to play right now. I have all of these on ROMs and all that, but it's good to pay them when they do something right.

Darph

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Snagged a SNES this morning.

Was playing my Nintendo Switch while in line and these chicks from Minnesota were like "How'd you find one of those?!"

• 8Worf
  • 2Smuggly
Reactions: 9 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Walked into my target at 10am, strolled up to the counter got one, walked away 10 min tops. Lines are for losers.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Dumb question but is the official emulator used in the SNES classic device available for download? Hell, I haven't EMU'd since ZSNES/SNES9x days so I have no idea what's good any more.

Please advise.

The NES emulator package is on Nintendo's jp site, the SNES version will probably show up sometime later.

• 1Barf

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Bestbuy was sold out but I was told to come back Sunday morning because they will have more for a special event but couldn't tell me how many they would have or if they would even have any at all. Usually that means they have more in the back and just want more footsteps in the store on Sunday, the fuckers.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
image1.JPG
sips jack

FUCK YOU NINTENDO

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
None left at the stores I hit at lunch, so I have to ask: is Starfox 2 better / different than the roms that have been floating around?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sure.

Here are the Roms.

ROMs, ISOs, & Games | Emuparadise

And for everything else I hit up this Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSu9Y0xAyY8V77vj6mQ-0g

If any of you have better ROM sites let me know :)

I am so fired up to play Iron Tank and Jackal again. :)

Awesome, thanks for this. I went ahead and ordered this earlier this afternoon, used Amazon same day free prime delivery, and got it set up just now. It's amazing. Fuck Nintendo, I'll be using this to play all their games for free + every other system. This was insanely easy to set up and included exactly everything I needed (using PS4 controllers, although I'll probably pick up some retro SNES ones for fun).

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users