So, I'm dying...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All this really isn't necessary. I appreciate the sentiment, however. I live in the sticks and have to use wi-fi for internet, there are no land lines out here.

I'm really just focused on holding my shit together to get through Christmas. And maybe New Year's. The last few days have been incredibly difficult, and really the last thing on my mind is Star Wars. I've totally lost any nerd credit I've ever had, haven't I?
Quit being so selfish. We're the ones losing a forum buddy, not you.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He's not losing just a forum buddy. He's losing TONS of forum buddies. Fuck, there's a lot of posters here.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just checking in Gravy.

Speaking of Gravy, had some the other day made from a roux, with eggs and whipping cream in it. Was pretty good.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And rightly so. It breaks my heart that a damn 49'ers fan is going to beat me.
I dunno man, I crashed and burned pretty bad last year. You could pull the upset!

Should I feel bad if I beat a dying man in Fantasy Football?
frown.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_120701.jpg

'Ultimately, we're all dead men. Sadly, we cannot choose how but, what we can decide is how we meet that end, in order that we are remembered, as men.'

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I really appreciate this, Oblio. It's hard to believe my cardiologist gave me almost zero chance of coming off the table alive, and gave me three days tops. It's been over a month now, and I was able to celebrate Thanksgiving with family, and hopefully Christmas this year. That was some serious bonus time I hadn't counted on having.
That's because you're a bad ass motherfucker. Cardiologist just doesn't know who the fuck he was dealing with, that's all.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If he's alive this time next year we either have to build him a throne of iron and blood and worship him, or eat his heart to gain his dark powers.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
If I'm alive this time next year, I will do something truly monumental. I don't know what, but it would be good.

I'd probably also end up in a medical journal.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm about to air some fucking grievances up in this bitch!

Merry Christmas Gravy and all you other RR folks.