So, I'm dying...

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_120877.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Merry Christmas right back at you merry band of assholes.

Seriously though. Thank you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Today I hosted Christmas dinner. I've been reducing the gravy slowly from 3 gallons of turkey broth made with 15 lbs of turkey necks. I added a bottle of buttery California Chardonnay and ended up with 16 ounces of thick, syrupy liquid without a drop of thickening agent. It coated the tongue perfectly, and made your lips sticky after it passed through them. While it was cooling I added a loosely tied bunch of fresh sage leaves for aroma,, then removed them a few minutes later. It was incredible. I thought of you while I was making it.

Hope the rest of your moments with your loved ones are perfectly sticky brother. Merry Christmas.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Quaid sounds like I need to bring my green bean casserole over.

Merry Xmas Gravy.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am really glad we had Gravy this holiday season. I had roast beef on Christmas, it was a little dry, but then there was Gravy. Totally fuckin saved it. I mean can you imagine, no amount of eggnog can wash down dry roast, I get choked up just thinking about it.

A Christmas without Gravy is like breasts without nipples. It feels almost the same, but where's the point in that?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm still here and still riding that fine line between death and living. I suppose I should feel blessed or something to have that one last Thanksgiving and last Christmas with friends and family, but in retrospect it was all pretty bittersweet. You can't really call what I've been doing 'living'. Just to get me out of the house is a major undertaking and I can't drive, so I'm stuck here a lot.

The walls of my prison are closing in. Everyone knows it, yet we always seem to dance around the subject. I try to stay positive for my wife, it really doesn't help her if all I do is mope around all day, but even that is starting to wear thin because all I seem to want to do is sleep. Sometimes I want to sleep The Big Sleep.

But yet, here we are. Uncle Gravy is still a smartass and flirts with his nurses and day to day just keeps on coming. "He's got such a great attitude!", well, fuck you lady, what else am I supposed to do?

Anyway, no resolutions for me.

Apologies for being such a bummer.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not a bummer, man. I appreciate your forthrightness. And I admire that you're trying to do what you are for your wife. Keep it up as long as you can.

Enjoy new years.