So, I'm dying...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
C'mon dude, you need a resolution. And not some pussy ass shit that you have no control over, like 'staying alive'. Vow to put on 200 lbs before you die so they need extra pall bearers. Resolve to die from liver disease before your heart gives out just to throw everyone for a loop.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm still here and still riding that fine line between death and living. I suppose I should feel blessed or something to have that one last Thanksgiving and last Christmas with friends and family, but in retrospect it was all pretty bittersweet. You can't really call what I've been doing 'living'. Just to get me out of the house is a major undertaking and I can't drive, so I'm stuck here a lot.

The walls of my prison are closing in. Everyone knows it, yet we always seem to dance around the subject. I try to stay positive for my wife, it really doesn't help her if all I do is mope around all day, but even that is starting to wear thin because all I seem to want to do is sleep. Sometimes I want to sleep The Big Sleep.

But yet, here we are. Uncle Gravy is still a smartass and flirts with his nurses and day to day just keeps on coming. "He's got such a great attitude!", well, fuck you lady, what else am I supposed to do?

Anyway, no resolutions for me.

Apologies for being such a bummer.
Normal stuff for end of life bro. All good. And not being a sad sack is really a great attitude when death is that close.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
No need to apologize Gravy. Can't imagine wearing your shoes right now. As you say, bittersweet. What I do know is sitting here healthy and trying to imagine that scenario is likely nothing like what it is actually being in it.

Time may be winding down man but I have to say you've handled it like a boss. I don't know for sure what happens on the other side brother but when you find yourself crossing over give us a bro fist from the other side. You got a lot of people here wishing you the best. I know that doesn't count for shit in your situation but hopefully we can setup up a spot on the other side for rerolled bros. So start camping mother fucker and get us a decent spot because it is going to fill up over time.

I expect to see you decked out in epics.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Gravy, I smile every time I see a new post from you. Hope you're able to find some cheer at the end of 2015 here.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gravy

Chiefs are in the playoffs!

Thinking about you as I run around Norrath.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I thought of another potential New Year's resolution for you Uncle Gravy. Pick someone on the forum and resolve to outlive them. I suggest you pick wizardhawk, then dox him and send him a crate of meth.

It probably won't actually kill him, but he'll disappear for another 6 months and you'll get the satisfaction of thinking you won.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Happy New Year, Dude. I set a reminder to tell you again next year. I'm old, I need reminders.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I'm still here and still riding that fine line between death and living. I suppose I should feel blessed or something to have that one last Thanksgiving and last Christmas with friends and family, but in retrospect it was all pretty bittersweet. You can't really call what I've been doing 'living'. Just to get me out of the house is a major undertaking and I can't drive, so I'm stuck here a lot.

The walls of my prison are closing in. Everyone knows it, yet we always seem to dance around the subject. I try to stay positive for my wife, it really doesn't help her if all I do is mope around all day, but even that is starting to wear thin because all I seem to want to do is sleep. Sometimes I want to sleep The Big Sleep.

But yet, here we are. Uncle Gravy is still a smartass and flirts with his nurses and day to day just keeps on coming. "He's got such a great attitude!", well, fuck you lady, what else am I supposed to do?

Anyway, no resolutions for me.

Apologies for being such a bummer.
Ain't got shit to apologize for. Trying to positive all the time will just drive you crazy anyway. Is what it is, good days and bad. Hope you've got more good ones left than bad man.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'll let her know immediately.

As an added bonus, I've formed a golf ball sized abscess right behind my left testicle. I say golf ball for accuracy, but it feels more like a softball.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'll let her know immediately.

As an added bonus, I've formed a golf ball sized abscess right behind my left testicle. I say golf ball for accuracy, but it feels more like a softball.
Sooo, you've taken my advice to try to die of something else? Cause If memory serves, the main problem is the ticker, right? And that shit don't sound heart related.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
If this abscess kills me, more power to it. It ought to smell real pretty when they put me in the incinerator.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user