So, I'm dying...

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
"So start camping mother fucker and get us a decent spot because it is going to fill up over time." -Kedwyn

Lol this was excellent.

Thinking of you today Gravy.

May you smash your enemy Amerevas to into a whining, crying, effigy of Tom Brady tomorrow. I will be watching points alerts on my phone to see if you are winning while I get dragged around town.

Have a happy New Year sir. I mean that.

Try to feel nothing but pride and graciousness.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Gravy man, nothing to apologize for.

You have a pass for whatever / when ever / how ever the fuck you want.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Can we get the Chiefs to put a #GRAVYSTRONG sticker on their helmets for the playoffs?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Gravy train going to Houston!
Gravy-Train-Logo-Trans.gif

Siliconemelons

Random interweb guy here... just read.. sucks bro... prayers and thoughts to you and yours.

The one thing of death I have resolved if my choice or a choice to be had is to die at home.

Be well Gravy bro

nawcor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reading your original post made me feel sick as if I knew you personally, to read a post like that on a forum like this where everything is usually shit talk or laughs....

Pretty crappy hand to be dealt and have to wait it out, but atleast you get to give any goodbyes to your family. Good luck to you!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
58 is good, too. DT is an all-time great.

So today was two months past the day I was supposed to die on the table. Actually feeling kind of shitty at the moment, been having a hard time catching my breath.

As long as I'm hanging on, I'd be surprised if at least one person doesn't think I'm trolling this thing. Isn't that a helluva thing to think about? I can assure you, it isn't a troll. And I'm white, I promise.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Grats on the kc win, they looked good. Have a close friend that has been a fan of kc since... Forever. Didn't realize that was the first post season win since Montana?

Trolling? Nah... But if you were Mist... Maybe. Lol