So, I'm dying...

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I haven't really got a team in the NFL, so I'll be supporting the Chiefs now, all the way to the Superbowl.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
58 is good, too. DT is an all-time great.

So today was two months past the day I was supposed to die on the table. Actually feeling kind of shitty at the moment, been having a hard time catching my breath.

As long as I'm hanging on, I'd be surprised if at least one person doesn't think I'm trolling this thing. Isn't that a helluva thing to think about? I can assure you, it isn't a troll. And I'm white, I promise.
the thought had crossed my mind, but I wasn't going to accuse you of it until this drug out for a year.

rrr_img_122591.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Dear Rerolled friends. This is Mrs. Gravy. I want to thank you from the bottom of my very broken heart for the friendship and support you gave my sweet husband. I cannot repay your kindness to him. I only hope that it does come back to you, some way, in your own lives. He went on into the abyss last night, from my arms. I told him not to go but he went anyway.
I had tried to send a PM from his inbox about this so I didn't have to come in "here". I didn't think it went through but apparently it did.
He would like that I: A. Screwed up even this announcement and B. That I tried to joke about it.
Again, thank you. Your words mattered.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mrs. Gravy

I will cherish your husbands memory forever. I will wear his name to every Chiefs game I go too. I ordered the jersey and I hope you know I will carry your husband in my thoughts for a lifetime.

Peace

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I started to really look forward to getting into the office in the mornings and seeing new posts from Gravy. Very sad, which says a lot about the community here. RIP, bud.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Mrs. Gravy, I am so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this sad news with us, but most of all thanks for sharing Gravy with us!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I told him not to go but he went anyway.
Well ain't that a punch in the gut. Hang in there Mrs. Gravy and I hope you know that he made this community a better place to visit every day.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Out, out, brief candle.

My condolences Mrs. Gravy. He will be missed.

Since my Eagles are terrible and didn't make the playoffs I'm jumping on the Gravytrain Bandwagon. Go Chiefs!!!

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I am a Panthers fan since I heard they would be a team. With that being said, may the chiefs win it all.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess I knew this was coming, but that doesn't make it better. I convinced myself he would somehow continue on, that there would be a treatment that could make things better. Reality isn't kind, sometimes.

RIP Gravy, and I hope Mrs Gravy finds comfort in how many people who never met Gravy in person are so sad to see him go.