Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Roy Keane has been pretty anti United for some years. He's holding a gigantic grudge against SAF, for some reason.
he got bombed out the club after criticising the squad in an interview for MUTV (that was never aired I believe), never played again after that as at the time he was out injured (after a challenge with probably the most lightweight LFC player at the time Luis Garcia rofl)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think it's pretty chicken shit of Whiskeynose to not even come and do the interview nor allow his players to. Of all the calls MUFC has gotten over the years at OT that has gone their way and now they get a call that while bad Mourinho has probably received worse and it's like the world is ending. The outrage in the UK tabloids is hilarious as well, like somehow the biggest team there was robbed of it's birthright or something. Just a joke.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8112/8...91fce7f4_o.gif

Neki

Molten Core Raider
It was probably wise for Fergie not to do the post match interview

UEFA would have banned him and his future generations for the next 100 years if he spoke what was on his mind

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Brando, stop being such a typical Liverpool fan. I haven't spoken to any rational Liverpool fan who thinks United get everything their way, and if you bothered to actually look into it, you'd know it too.

And that .gif was made to show the angle, that the ref saw. Every other angle of that event shows that Nani doesn't even hit him hard in the chest.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Brando dude, sure the foot was high but Nani was obviously trying to bring down and control the falling ball coming from over his shoulder. He wasn't even challanging for the ball. He was reported that he didn't even know Arbeloa was there since he was looking at the ball the whole time.

Yes, it was a foul but I see it as a yellow card at worse. Not only the British media, football pundits (Roy Keane excluded) and existing PL managers (was listening to David Moyes commentating on the radio) think red was the wrong decision, the foriegn media think so too. Italian commentators were laying into the ref and even Real's supporting newspaper Marca thought it was a yellow at worse too.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, some rustled jimmies up in here. I didn't say it was a red and yes as an LFC fan I find this pretty funny. Everybody is saying it should have been a yellow instead of a red, in the end it's a foul and the ref is supposed to decide on actions not intent. He deemed the action worthy of a red regardless of how realistic that is. ManU could have made changes, parked the bus and called it a day. They didn't and lost and everybody is crying about how it was robbery. Calls go against you every game, some are bigger than others but that's why you're professionals and are paid extremely fucking well to perform regardless of what happens. That's why my only real gripe is the fact that instead of manning up and talking they go and cry about how outraged they are so they can't say shit. I'm not even speaking about LFC in general, there are so many times over the years where MUFC is the only game on and it's obvious the other team just got fucking robbed by the ref yet after the game you see the coach go there and say "You don't get those calls at OT". Give me a break.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Spurs are just in really, really good form at the moment. Killing Inter right now - but Bale is retarded for picking up that yellow. Get up bro.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Inter is horrible and it just goes to show how bad Seria A is right now if they are 4th in the table. Juve seems to be the only real team discounting Milan's win over Barca. Can't wait for the game on Sunday, it's at Anfield so I'm hopeful.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Chelshit getting murdered.

Fucking LOOOOOL at that goal Spurs just conceded. Walker/Lloris and Vertonghen should hang their heads in shame. You rarely see 3 massive fuck-ups on one goal, but there it is. Good game at least, Chelsea/Manc looks like a Varsity/JV scrimmage...

EDIT** Chelsea back into this now, looks like Manc fell asleep and haven't offered very much the last 10-15 minutes. Great comeback, that Hazard goal was excellent.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Spurs blow it which is ironic since the fouls that led to the set piece goals were bullshit. Good win for LFC.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Chelsea will be furious they didn't kill this game off.... United was terrible in the second half, and Valencia looked like dogshit.

A draw is a great result for everyone around Chelsea - one more game they have to play. Hazard really is an excellent little player.

Passenger_sl

shitlord
And they said Messi never scores goals against Italian teams in open play. Barca need to keep the foot down and run Milan into the ground.

MVP up front, Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets in the middle as it should be.

Passenger_sl

shitlord
Seeing this celebration and how happy Villa was after his go-ahead goal, made me smile like a little kid. Can't feel anything but joy for him after his rough 1+ years of recovering from injury and trying to get back into the first team.

3lmUKka.jpg

3lmUKka.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yup, absolute domination. Milan had exactly one really good chance on goal, and it fell to a little kid. After watching that, it becomes even more of head scratcher how Barca ever got behind in that tie to being with. Milan are not a very good side....

Not sure I'll even bother watching BM/Arse today after seeing our lineup (not that it would have mattered anyway) - guess I don't have much of a problem resting a few guys, but I'd have liked to have seen us go for it. The draw for the next round should be really interesting - its essentially a 3 horse race at this point, and I'd like BM/Barca/RM to avoid one another for at least one more round.