Soccer 2013-2014

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Should be a good game - No Walcott does stink, but that is of less concern than no Flamini. Might not be an exciting player, but he's been exceptional this season - we look a different side with him in the game vs. Arteta (who is good, but doesn't bring the same game). I'll be really annoyed if we start more than 2-3 first team players against Chelshit midweek. ?zil, Ramsey, Giroud, and one or both CB's need some rest. Would definitely rather go out in the CC than lose a big BPL match over the weekend.

Read that Pellegrini didn't shake Jose's hand afterwards because "he didn't want to." Ha. Really a good year for the BPL as a neutral. Anyone can win it/make the top 4. In fact, the most impressive looking team this season so far is definitely Southampton - no chance at top 4, but they could well pull a Swansea and find themselves in Europa next year.

faille

Molten Core Raider

The sort of performance you think that he's on the take to throw the match, except that people trying to throw matches are generally not so obvious about it!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Right, you gotta think that Hart is going to be seeing the bench pretty soon. He's cost his team at last 5 if not more points already this season that I can think of.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The interesting question is how did the english national team even book the ticket to Brazil with a slacker like Hart goalkeeping?

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keane is a stone cold wanker but I love his response:
rrr_img_48059.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Arsenal: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ryo, Bendtner

On board with that side, with the exception of Ramsey - he's looked as tired as anyone the past 1.5 weeks. Cazorla needs to play himself into fitness though. Chelseas side looks good. Must be nice to have that many quality players....

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Jenks has been hanging out with Man City by the looks of things. What a dreadful back pass.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Looking pretty toothless against Chelski's B squad which while good wasn't better than what Arse started. As I already started I'm liking LFC's chances this Saturday.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't better than what Arse started? What are you on about now derp.

Hard to see Arsenal dropping 3 in a row at home, especially to inferior competition. 3-2 to the Arse, while Suarez does something out of character (for most humans, but completely normal for him). Book it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, did Arsemania already roll out the Chelski squad is better excuse? What happened to the best team in the league talk yet now these losses at the Emirates?

Walcott's not playing, I'm not concerned as everything will be through the middle which we'll have clogged. Draw would be the best you can hope for unless you get a wonder strike from 25yrds out which is cerrtainly possible as we'll back off and tempt those shots.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
LFC's best shot is to play tidy defense and try and hit on the counter. Arsenal will overrun that midfield if they try to play a possession game. I'm confident, but definitely won't be surprised with any outcome. LFC is much improved this season, and has a very formidable attack - however, the MF will be exposed on the weekend and I won't even bother gloating when it does.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good to see Bale is keeping up with contractual obligations. Thspain will thoon be filled with theveral new recruits. Thanks, Gareth you're awethome.

rrr_img_48182.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
LFC's best shot is to play tidy defense and try and hit on the counter. Arsenal will overrun that midfield - the MF will be exposed on the weekend and I won't even bother gloating when it does.
Obviously. Gerrard, time to be put out to pasture. Hard to score when you have a very average MF. Suarez played like he wanted to wear the other teams kit... Oh wait, he did. Good win, nervous for this weeks CL match though. BVB is playing the best football in Europe the past few weeks, and Gibbs going down is pretty shitty. We need Walcott/Flamini back asap.

Dyvim

BVB anally raped Stuttgart on friday, im excited for the CL matchup.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
BVB anally raped Stuttgart on friday, im excited for the CL matchup.
I forced myself to watch the replay last night - all of this without Gundogan too. Sven Bender looking excellent lately. Should be competitive, but I think BVB wins by 2 clear goals - nothing against The Arse, but Dortmund is flying. Going to really need to kick Marseilles asses, and hope Napoli drop some points this week I think.

felldoh

Rodgers really fucked Liverpool with his wingback choices. Liverpool could give up the middle if they won the flanks, but Cissokho was bad and Flanagan was a baffling choice over Moses or Sterling.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You're never as good or as bad as you're made out to be, Arsenal took their chances while LFC did not. Not sure what Springbok is trying to say about Suarez as he had probably his worst game since his return from suspension, he should have had at least a goal which would have changed this conversation. Cissokho was shocking, no idea if it's rust or just not comfortable yet in the system but the player that once looked like the one of best LB's in the world when at Lyon seems to be long gone. Because of that and Flanno playing for Johnson who had some wierd face issue both Gerrard and Lucas had to worry about covering the flanks.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
ManUre lived up to it's name today, just putrid against a Sociedad side that is really poor in the league right now.