Soccer 2013-2014

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Juventus/Real was decent viewing today. Bale seems to be rounding into form and took his goal well. When looking at Europe though, its hard to see past the two German sides - both can lose on their day, but when they are on they are clearly the best in Europe. Really like Germanys chances this summer. Brazils as well, but there is an awful lot of blow to be snorted by the Brazilians between now and then.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Get your asshole ready Ashley Young - UP THE ARSE! Ramsey... what a player. Defense was immense tonight as well. Tough luck Dyvim, turn about is fair play though!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Deserved a point at best, instead get the defination of a smash and grab. Maybe this is Arse's year as much as it pains me to say it, seem to be getting all the breaks. Certainly doesn't change my opinion of either team and would expect Dortmund to win that match every time if replayed 9 more times in a row.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah old rule is: If you dont score on your chances youll get bitten in the ass. And thats what happpened in tonights match, hope they pull their shit together and beat napoli though.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Nice bounce back by LFC, about an easy of a game as you can play.

What a bullshit penalty for Chelsea...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Mariner, hang your fucking head in shame. Mourinho's comments post game were a disgrace as well - he shouldn't be allowed to criticize anyone for diving ever again. Pathetic.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like Chelski is getting the penalty(s) that was meant for the BVB in the match against Wolfsburg. Dont watch the resume if you havent allready.
Pathetic weekend, holding out for the friendlies / FIFA playoffs starting friday.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
De Gea doesn't get enough credit. Great game, assuming they hold on the last couple minutes.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuck me, what a piece of shit game. RVP is such a cunt. Rooney looks in better shape than he's been in years, and Arsenal looked wiped out. Played much better the 2nd half and thought a draw would have been fair, but we had few chances. Sagna was brilliant today. Fucking Manc is right back in it. God damnit.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Tottenham losing today against Newcastle rustled my jimmies

However, this tickled my pickle

820947300.gif

MUgoal.gif

robin-van-persie-afp-670.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, thought Ramsey and particularly Ozil played quite poor today. Jones was excellent in the MF and in defense for Manc. Glad we have a NT break coming up. Still 4 pts off Chelsea, 5 off Manc and 6 off City, so have a game at least on all of our title rivals.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Meh, I know we are playing shit at the moment. Luckily I held back my expectations at the start of the season. Kind of expected we would struggle to gel any time soon after witnessing that defeat against you guys and that craptacular display against West Ham.

It comes with being a Tottenham supporter unfortunately. Numb to it
frown.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ha, the cunt! Don't mind him celebrating, he's a Manc player after all and put away a difficult header. Also, lulz at the massive overreactions after every single game (by every set of fans). Think today showed more about Manc's intention this season than Arsenals - they needed a big win and got it (deservedly so). I don't really buy the "passing a big test" notion, but we'll see. Today is going to absolutely suck, and Dallas has New Orleans tonight. Perhaps some strong (STRONG) whiskey is in order.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Meh, I know we are playing shit at the moment. Luckily I held back my expectations at the start of the season. Kind of expected we would struggle to gel any time soon after witnessing that defeat against you guys and that craptacular display against West Ham.

It comes with being a Tottenham supporter unfortunately. Numb to it
frown.png
I'm sorry, you can claim net spend as a zero but you don't spend the type of money Levy did and then just suck shit without it being utterly hilarious. AVB won't last past Xmas at this point as spending upwards of 100m pounds and not actually improving is even worse than LFC's Carroll binge because at least we got Suarez as part of that binge, so far it looks like THFC purchased utter shit. That's actually a bit harsh as Paulinho looks fucking quality but 9 goals in 11 games with at least 3 of those being bullshit penalties is all there needs to be said.

I think the timing for this international break couldn't have been worse for LFC, Suarez is flying halfway around the world and then we have the derby. If we were playing this Saturday I would almost guarentee we would batter the shit out of the biters, oh well.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Anyone heartbroken to see that it's unlikely France will be at the world cup?

yeah, me either!

Though probably should speak too soon lest we hand another hand of henry incident.