Neki

Molten Core Raider
England are shit

This is the perfect free kick from Cavani

The end

ku-xlarge.gif

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how the fuck is this a thing? I can almost, in some way, understand why sports journalists *cough* question the loyalty of a player when he's going up against his new team in the coming season, but against the previous team?
Anyone heartbroken to see that it's unlikely France will be at the world cup?

yeah, me either!
The only reason to watch anything coming out of France out these days is Ibra.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, thought Ramsey and particularly Ozil played quite poor today. Jones was excellent in the MF and in defense for Manc. Glad we have a NT break coming up. Still 4 pts off Chelsea, 5 off Manc and 6 off City, so have a game at least on all of our title rivals.
No kidding.
Ramsey looked off, out of sync. Tired?
Ozil was playing like he couldn't wait to get off the field and unleash a torrent of diarrhea.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And seeing Van Persie is starting to make me feel the same anger I feel whenever I see Sebastian Vettel. Fuck those two irk me.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't realise Bayern was one only win away from breaking consecutive win record in UEFA playoffs. Hmmm. So does that make them best ever in UCL?

If they had Toronto's mayor as a manager, then maybe they'd have the guidance required to pull it off.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ronaldo has got to win the Ballon D'or, France were excellent today, and England are still shit. All in all, a pretty typical afternoon really. How Cleverly gets on the pitch at an International level is a disgrace, and a testament to how shit England really are.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Ronaldo has got to win the Ballon D'or, France were excellent today, and England are still shit. All in all, a pretty typical afternoon really. How Cleverly gets on the pitch at an International level is a disgrace, and a testament to how shit England really are.
Even though he is a wanker, Ronaldo is undoubtedly one of the best players to have played the game. Ridiculously good.

Well, England being shit is not anything new. Didn't even bother to watch one minute of it and I used to be a diehard England fan. That is how disillusioned I am with the national team at the moment. I expect Spurs winning the Champions League sooner than England winning any major tournament.

Thoroughly expect them to get knocked out in the group stages by finishing bottom of their WC group.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everything you said is true... But it still hurts to admit it. Well, the England part anyway. Sigh.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great start to the weekend in Eve/Pool - thought Everton maybe deserved a win, but it was close and a draw was pretty fair. Open game though. Really pleased that real football is back, the Internationals are fine and all, but it just isn't the same. Nervous for SHampton/Arse coming up, but we've fielded a really strong lineup. Wish Rosicky was playing over Wilshere, and looks like Theo is back as well.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Draw was fair though Mirallas should have been sent off at least twice, thought Dowd was horrible in that regards and the game even when we were ahead felt uphill as they were getting every call. The Agger/Skrtel combo got bullied as usual against Lukaku, why we bought two bigger and stronger defenders yet chose not to play them against him is baffeling. The 3rd Everton goal had Johnson covering Lukaku.......

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
BVB - Bayern (Bundesliga) match is about to start if you dont wanna miss the latest clash.