Soccer 2013-2014

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Because it has been very competitive at the top and bottom (the closest it's been for both in YEARS?) and drama filled (manager performance/trolling/sackings?) so almost every team has a reason to watch as they are all playing for something? Other than Southhampton who seem to be far away from all relegation and europe spots and no manager drama from memory.

No no, it's because everyone has been watching Liverpool even though we only noticed that they existed two months ago when they won enough games to get first. Fucking self centred scouse.
Who started this thread?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry I forgot this was the Liverpool circle jerk thread, hate to tell you (and I know you won't believe it) but Liverpool isn't everyone's second favourite club, it's a club that's hated by pretty much every other team in England.
That was not my point dude. You see I didn't call out the other haters like Dark/Pks etc because I like having rivals in sports. It makes it fun. My point was no one's heard of you or what club you support and you come in at the end of the season when it's safe to pile on. Although you did call the fans insufferable cunts when many thought we would win so points there.

Stick around talk shit and trade gifs ala Darkseid. Lord knows we've had bandwagon Pool fans show up make one post this year and disappear after it was clear we screwed the pooch. To me that's worse.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
No, that's not what I'm saying as I guess I was confused on what you were saying. I doubt the ratings have increased in just the last 2 months as the article that went over all this was in response to Scudamore's comments that ManU being bad is bad for the PL not that Liverpool's title challenge was good for the PL.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No, that's not what I'm saying as I guess I was confused on what you were saying. I doubt the ratings have increased in just the last 2 months as the article that went over all this was in response to Scudamore's comments that ManU being bad is bad for the PL not that Liverpool's title challenge was good for the PL.
Your posts are utterly incoherent.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Because he supported them before RoboScot took over, back when Martin O'Neill was playing his exciting brand of all-out attack. Oh wait....

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Martin O'Neil, lol

I still remember when he was one of the hottest managers in the Premiership

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We need a womens football wc spinoff thread next year only to have a bunch of fuckwits wondering in thread why none of them actually wears a full padded suit.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Ahh the Soccer thread. Why is this in "Sports" and not "General" ?

ErLBgVO.gif
Lol Soccer, asshole.

iV7dVcBlRainq.gif