Soccer 2013-2014

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Gratz to Man City. Also gratz to ManU for their piss poor season.

And to celebrate Jenkinson second goal of his career, his first goal, which was an absolute beauty.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Grats City, well deserved.

rrr_img_66553.jpg

faille

Molten Core Raider
Ahh what might have been.
Grats to City on getting on top when it counts.
Was still nice to be in a title race right until the final day, even though it was all but over after the Chelsea game.
Here's hoping we can build on this year into next season, unlike the other times we've finished runners up.

Now on to the World Cup!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Will be interesting to see how ManC's CL restrictions will affect them. LFC is only going to get better with how young the squad is. Looking forward to watching some WC games, seeing who we add and then August will be here and it starts again
smile.png

PKS

N00b
This thread is slowly coming to a close I presume given the World Cup talk is going to go into overdrive soon. Grats to City, the best balanced team out there- deserved winners. Great season overall for a neutral.. even had time to watch LFC a few times to remind myself of what attacking football looked like, ugh... Very few positives to take for a United fan that Stevie G's slip and slide ending was probably the highlight, at least for an entertaining conclusion. Next season will be even better!

faille

Molten Core Raider
Btw
#worldgame on the irc server irc.uberguilds.org is still around. Has been since the last world cup I think. I remember quite few people jumping in and chatting during the matches, so hopefully that can happen again.

PKS

N00b
Some good ideas for PL teams, terrible for the plethora of league and non league clubs having to deal with a magically inserted tier for poorly supported PL B-Teams to run havoc. Shit Storm! I would rather seen a coaching & training overhaul than fuck up the Pyramid system.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, Shaw is a touch overpriced but he's quality. Southampton have 3-4 quality players who might be out this summer (Shaw, Lallana, Schneiderlin etc). Could make a boat load off those 3 alone.

Also, LOL @Nasri. He's been excellent this season, but doesn't make the world cup due to his cuntiness. Couldn't happen to a nicer fuck-wad.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Shaw in theory could be the next Rio where he's world class for 10 years and therefore the fee is easily justified. Problem is that I don't think Shaw is anywhere near as good as Rio was when he transferred.

I'll start a World Cup thread after the CL final, other than that we should do the transfers in the 2014-2015 thread when the window opens. Until then I doubt much shit will happen.