Soccer 2013-2014

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Arsene Wenger:

You have 14 Days. If after August 31st, you have not signed any players, I am burning my 'In Arsene We Trust' T-shirt, and cancelling my season ticket. The rest of my family will follow suit, as will several other friends and people that support Arsenal.

To be brief, I did not get all hyped up, listening to your idiotic buying promises with my friends and family, so I could go to a stadium with overpriced tickets where a group of 11 Arsenal footballers get destroyed by Aston fucking Villa . FUCK YOU ARSENE. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the Emirates, and only 3 of my Arsenal first choice defenders are fit on the first day of the season while a group of 10 headless chickens are losing to one of the relegation threatened teams from last season. Don't you have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? ARSENE WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START PHONING AGENTS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate transfer warchest in the form of the ?70mill which was available to spend all summer and then to leave it to the last fortnight of the transfer window when all clubs will be holding you over a barrel since they know you are desperate now.

14 Days.... after that this fan will change from a most diehard Arsenal supporter to the most diehard Man Utd supporter. I'm done playing ball with you useless fucker... it's my turn.

Signed Arsenal supporter

-----

Arsenal supporters should email this to their club.

You're welcome

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
The almost funny thing is, Arsenal could comfortably spend ?100m, fuck even go up to ?120m and NOT incur any debt. And thats EXCLUDING wages, considering we've saved ?500k a week from the wage bill.

p.s. Transfer window closes on the 2nd

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Today, the xfer window seems to have exploded. Manc has a 28m bid for Fellaini & Baines rejected as insulting (it is), Arsenal have a 10m bid for Cabaye rejected as insulting (it is, though less so), and ITV/Italian papers claiming Arsenal are making 20m bid for Pogba. Would rather Pogba at 20m+ than Cabaye at 15m. They have to bring in bodies now, but can't do it nickle & diming everyone when EVERYONE knows you're desperate. Our squard for Wednesday night is going to be ridiculous....

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Norwich in for Rooney

rrr_img_40983.jpg

Ashin

Looking likely that Spurs are gonna get Willian and Lamela as well, almost guranteeing that Bale is going to leave. But still with those 2 players, they will be challenging for the title.

fml

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Looking likely that Spurs are gonna get Willian and Lamela as well, almost guranteeing that Bale is going to leave. But still with those 2 players, they will be challenging for the title.

fml
And Coentrao as part of the Bale deal. FML x 2

The only consolation as a LFC fan is that Arsenal still haven't signed anyone

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God damn, Spurs getting Willian is bad enough - but Lamela on top of that is absolutely crazy. Can't believe that..... Willian is a good player, but Lamela is the one that is most annoying. Awesome prospect. My only hope is Spurs take all season to gel, and/or the Brazilian guys all start doing massive amounts of blow and gain 50 pounds.

Ashin

Willian, Coentrao, Lamela, Soldado, Paulinho, Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele. All of those players (except maybe Soldado) are as good as you can get in the EPL.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
yeah if they get Willian and Lamela they could push for 3rd, let alone 4th. Fuck sake, LFC better have someone lined up to go for instead of Willian

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The media hype train can be so annoying, lets see the signings happen and the team start playing together at a high level before we start proclaiming who's doing what. Spurs game this weekend was just a mirror of last year but now Bale for sure won't be around to win 10 or so games.