Soccer 2013-2014

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Real Madrid have added Bale to their shop.

Real Madrid shop

Pic, if the site is down.
48dLX.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Will have to chime in here with the rest that I have no idea why Chelsea would buy Willian unless Mourinho is going with a false 9 formation, since he has Ba and Toures I wouldn't blame him for that. Still leaves way too many mids for them to play on a regular basis, wonder who's out and if Rodgers can use his old Mourinho connections to get them....

Maul

Dental Dammer
Who would want Willian anyway, guy is a complete mercenary, and his agent will be fun to deal with, same dude who has fucked over many clubs in the premiership in the past, hello Tevez saga at west ham.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With Schalke reaching out for Poldi the Arsenal fans might fear Wenger not fielding 11 players in like 14 days.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not sure why Arsenal would even consider loaning out/selling Poldi without bringing in an adequate replacement. Grown to really like the guy - great finisher, cool dude, and intelligent player... but fuck is he lazy. He hasn't quite panned out on the wing, and its no fault of his own really. Even if we brought in a solid winger, I'd be sad to see him go - but in a WC year he needs all the playing time he can get - especially as a German.

Will be interesting to see who Spurs go to now that the Willian deal seems off. Seems like its too late to scupper the Bale deal.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bale to be unveiled tomorrow. No Willian.

GG Spurs (though I will be pissed if they get Lamela)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Talk about a game of two halves for LFC, 2nd half might have been the worst I can remember in the last 3 years. 3 points is 3 points though.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Cardiff winning was beautiful. It would have been even better if it had happened against ManU. One done, one to go. I guess

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well done Cardiff! Great stuff. 90m spent, losing to Cardiff. City's back line doesn't look very good w/out Kompany, and Hart is one of the most overrated gk's in the world. That said, Cardiff took their chances well and played good stuff at times. For Spurs, they seem to be lacking that little bit of creativity to unlock good defenses - losing Willian might end up stinging. Shelvey is a fucking horrible "footballer" as well - always thought that, but he was dreadful today. Tomorrow should be a cracker.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Could this be Forrest's year to return to the top?
Quietly confident with the squad they have now, brought in some decent players during the close season and although the owners are wankers for the way they treated Driscoll and then brought in McLeish (they missed the playoffs by a point and iirc that twat didn't win a game during his month in charge) they seem happy enough with Billy.

Decent point against Watford today, from BBC textchat it sounded like Watford were the more likely to get a winner but both teams were praised by multiple pundits for playing decent footy. Of course it had to be the ex-Forest player who scored their goal, which incidentally was the first goal they've conceded in the league this season
biggrin.png
If they are in the hunt at the turn of the year I can see the new guys throwing some more money at them and automatic promotion has to be a serious possibility.

Watford/Forest the first two with QPR up through the playoffs. You heard it here first.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Man Utd vs Chelsea about to start in less than 1 hr.
Rooney starts for Utd. Gonna be interesting to see how he performs.
My guess is 2-2 draw.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Mata not starting. Hmmm...

Chelsea going to start with no recognised striker. 4-6-0?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Man Utd vs Chelsea about to start in less than 1 hr.
Rooney starts for Utd. Gonna be interesting to see how he performs.
My guess is 2-2 draw.
I think United is going to tear Chelsea apart today, ending the whole debate this year for Rooney. We'll see. I can hope.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think United is going to tear Chelsea apart today, ending the whole debate this year for Rooney. We'll see. I can hope.
yeah my scottish buddy is saying the same thing. I am going to go with CFC I think still.

Nice one Torres
smile.png