Soccer 2013-2014

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Pack up your bags Gentlemen

The Goal of the Season contest is over
This one wasn't bad

No idea which paper this was from but it suggests Mr Poyet has some work to do!
BXF3NN3IYAEBhmb.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Regardless of who I support you can't even say I'm wrong. If BVB didn't have the injuries they have then to say Arsenal should be favored tomorrow is just laughable. 1 season removed Bundesliga champion and CL finalist vs. a team that hasn't won shit in 8 years now. I know who I would favor....
Sure thing Mac-Red. Your Arsenal obssession is reaching critical maaaaaaaassssss.

On form, there are maybe 4 times in the world who Arsenal wouldn't be favored against at home. Get your shit together derp, we don't need another Ossoi running around.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sure thing Mac-Red. Your Arsenal obssession is reaching critical maaaaaaaassssss.

On form, there are maybe 4 times in the world who Arsenal wouldn't be favored against at home. Get your shit together derp, we don't need another Ossoi running around.
Ahahaha. Yep you're cheering for '02 Invincibles....

Neki

Molten Core Raider
No idea which paper this was from but it suggests Mr Poyet has some work to do!
Looks like a red top by the way it is reporting

edit: Yep, it's theDaily Failure

Phil Bardsley is an asshole. A classic example of a dumbass shitty overpaid footballer with too much money and arrogance with his flaunting of ?50 notes strewn all over him and the mocking of his own team on social media after the opening day defeat against Fulham. A right wanker.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ahahaha. Yep you're cheering for '02 Invincibles....
03/04*

Plenty of room on the Arsenal bandwagon, I won't begrudge you a spot.

Dyvim, hows about a friendly fortnight long avatar bet? Will last until our next match at Dortmund.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sure challenge accepted. I guess a home team win grants you avatar picks and should BVB win ill pick, dunno about a draw. Maybe away > home goals unless its a 0:0 which would count as home win regardless.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
RedFace didn't leave it long before getting his alleged "tell-all" autobiography out, as you'd expect the media is falling over themselves to report on the Beckham/Ferguson/Boot events and subsequent transfer to RM.

I'll read a copy *somehow* just to see if he is actually honest about his mistakes along with the greatness, the BBC ban especially was pathetic.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I'll try to find a 'free' *ahem* e-book of his autobiography when it eventually comes out as I don't think he is counting on the sales of his book for his retirement fund. I would be particularly intrigued what goes on in the mind of one of the greatest managers ever lived and the behind the scenes of Man Utd.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Reading some of the excerpts... what a bitter, drunk, old man. His stuff on Rafa/Gerrard is mildly humorous - but throwing a still active Manc player under the bus is kind of silly. He also kind of goes off on Keane/Becks and says Wenger wanted to punch him after RVN came into Arsenals dressing room after they ended the unbeaten run. Will make for a decent read, but it just seems like a way for him to insulate/deify himself even further.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Not even the tabloids are making much fuss about what he wrote, yet you make it sound like he personally wiped shit in someones face.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Even in retirement he stlll has to troll LFC. The comments on Gerrard are pretty hilarous.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Keane is a stone cold wanker but I love his response:
Roy Keane, speaking to ITV about Sir Alex Ferguson criticising him in his autobiography [1852]: "I'm OK, quite relaxed. I remember having conversations about loyalty when I was at the club and I don't think he knows the meaning of the word.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Nice win for the underdogs, the runners up to the champions league and bundesliga last season.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Nice win for the underdogs, the runners up to the champions league and bundesliga last season.
According to every bookmaker in Europe, yes they were underdogs you fucking idiot.

Watching highlights of Milan/Barca, and Robinho looks to have missed a sitter to win that one - don't see that often. Chelsea were outplayed pretty handily by Schalke for about 60 minutes, and Schalke got pounded. Marseille might not get any points off this group.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since you like german players in the epl i hope you remember your new avatar pic Springbok

rrr_img_47444.jpg