Soccer 2014 - 2015

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great game. Wilshere was great, but defending on that corner was terribad. Fair result, welcome back epl...

Maul

Dental Dammer
This is much sweeter.

rrr_img_76132.jpg

Maul

Dental Dammer
What a game, Liverpool just oozing with quality and creativity, ?120 mil well spent.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Meanwhile Kagawa scores right away after his return to Dortmund. Guess the 2 years vacation in Manchester really pays off long term.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I know that it is early, but Chelsea look ridiculously strong at the moment.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's not as bad as the Hull performance last year but that was probably the worst team performance for LFC in all of 2014. Just a bad day at the office bedding in some of the new players, we may come to rue that result at the end of the year as a lot of our play was very good and I think we'll start clicking pretty quickly. If you don't score you don't win, all that's left to say.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Herrera motm for me there, was everywhere. Even 4-0 in the 90th minute he is charging all over the place still. Rafael looked good as well, fucking LOL at Valencia, such a shockingly bad player.

QPR are so crap, but its nice to see players shining, Van Persie looking the odd man out ability wise.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
QPR was atrocious, I wouldn't take anything from that game but I'm sure until next week when ManU plays the mighty Leicester City (who will at least give them a game) we'll hear how corners are now turned....

Maul

Dental Dammer
You mean like how the second coming of Jesus savior of Liverpool Rodgers destroyed an equally crap Aston Villa yesterday? Oh wait..

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You're trying to argue that Aston Villa, who has more points than ManU, is at the same level of QPR? Not to say LFC shouldn't have won yesterday but good luck with that....

Maul

Dental Dammer
We dominated with our 150 mil of talent. You struggled with your 120 mil worth. Pretty simple really, especially since you love to throw numbers around.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yep, first win of the season and up to 9th place. See you on Tuesday, oh wait....

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I know that it is early, but Chelsea look ridiculously strong at the moment.
Not too early to say it. They've been impressive to say the least.

It is too early for me to say ManU is back on track perhaps. Rangers have a tendency to make teams look godlike. Hope it's a turnaround though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah it's fucking QPR, you need more than one win like that. I'm sure that Van Gaal will do it though, even though I'll find ManU failing hilarious, he seems like a Fergerson type who will get shit done.

Chelsea have had Everton and Swansea (can't belive that are a good team now!), so if they keep up that form against that quality of team and down their only worries will be the other title challengers.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Wouldn't 4-4-2 diamond be the best formation to get the most out of UTDs attacking talent, instead of 3-5-2

Rooney and RVP up front, Mata behind. With Di Maria and Herrera in CM, and Fletcher or Carrick behind as DM.

The most logical line up is still the 4-4-2 diamond with a DM at the base of the diamond, Herrera and Di Maria in CM and Mata at the tip of the diamond.
BBC Sport - MOTD2 analysis - How Man Utds diamond suits Angel Di MariaMOTD2 analysis - How Man Utd's diamond suits Angel Di Maria

Ossoi right again.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It will be interesting to see if he sticks with it when Jones comes back next month.

In looking at the stats from LFC/Aston Villa, LFC out shot AV 18-5 but the expected goal return from those shots was well below their average. This is going to happen a lot this year where teams are going to show up to Anfield and have no ambition to do anything. Teams that want to play and give us space we just carve them up, but coming and parking the bus like Chelsea still needs a lot of work on breaking that down.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Evans has been terribly out of form lately, but he has also been out injured for most of last season. I think, that Jones will come in and replace him, when he is fit again. Bigger question, is if Rojo will go into the middle to replace Blackett, because he is used to playing as a LB for the national team and looked quite comfortable there.

I wanna see how they perform against a team that can put up some sort of pressure, because QPR were definitely shit.