Soccer 2014 - 2015

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_81249.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Southampton will be added to that table after this weeks games, they're just trying to decide who to drop out of the table between Spuds, Bitters and ManUre.
Need to keep Man U because it's funny. Tottenham and Everton being mediocre is normal.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Arse's defending tonight was somewhere between shit and fucking shit. Looks like Mertesacker retired from club football as well as internationals this summer, as he's being outworked by a 19 year old with zero CL experience at the moment. Unreal to blow a 3 goal lead in the 60th minute at HOME to fucking Anderlecht. That was an absolute fucking disgrace and everyone aside from Ox and Sanchez should be fucking ashamed with themselves. Ramsey has been complete and utter shite this season as well, which I wasn't expecting at all.
Yup I totally agree with you. It's hard being an Arsenal fan sometimes. Cause you know you'll either have to deal with bullshit like this, or a 5:0 drubbing at least 4-5x a season.

I am worried about the Swans game. We seem to have trouble against them usually. But at this point, anything less then 3 points will simply not do.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I subscribed to dishworld, which gives me 7 sports channels and 14 international channels - but it shows all Arsenal, ManU, and Munich games (even if delayed abit), Italian, Spanish, and French leagues as well. Since I don't have cable this is way better than trying to find a horrible stream online, plus gives me euronews and RT (I know, but has some decent stuff on it) 10/bucks a month, app for Roku, PC, and mobile.
Do you have to watch the matches live, or do you have a PVR type option? That's not bad. I normally pay for a subscription to uploaded.net etc and then download the games after the fact. It's been getting a bit lame as all the different cappers are now using various download services. I had just bought an account for a year on oboom, then everyone switched to different providers.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Considering Suarez got banned for his bite and nothing will happen to Costa, Ramirez, Matic and then rest then I don't see your point. There were like 3 handballs and at least 1 definite red and of course nothing. I'm not saying we deserved to win the game, we didn't. More I just hate Mourinho and the way he has his players play, they're good enough now where they don't need this shit but then again he did it at RM so I'm not surprised.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Do you have to watch the matches live, or do you have a PVR type option? That's not bad. I normally pay for a subscription to uploaded.net etc and then download the games after the fact. It's been getting a bit lame as all the different cappers are now using various download services. I had just bought an account for a year on oboom, then everyone switched to different providers.
If you use Fotmob (greatest app ever!), you can view TV schedules to see if you'll like it's offerrings. Basically this package has both BeIn channels and 1WorldSports that carry the soccer matches. Monday night on 1world is usually the Arsenal game from the weekend, Tuesday Bayern Munich.

The platform itself is really well done, I think. You can look at the schedule for the past week or so and insta-play anything that's already aired - so it's built in "DVR" on everything. I have it installed on my phone, Roku, and PC, and outside of work (and sometimes during) I have it on all the time. I really only watch Bein, 1WS, RT, and Euronews. Occasionally one of the other channels has something that catches my eye.

If you're about to buy a Roku 3 they are having a deal right now - Pay for 4 months and get a Roku 3 for 50 bucks (so basically 10 bucks off a Roku and 4 months of the package for free)
DishWorld - Watch Sports

Costa was being extra Costa today - He must not be happy about Aguero unseating him as leading goal scorer (and now widening the margin). The still of the hit on Sterling looks bad, but I think it was accidental, and both players seemed to be chummy about it afterwards, despite Sterling getting the booking on it LOL.

Messi scoreless another game, though he had a spectacular header that hit the crossbar. Suarez is picking up steam, and his flying kick (into the crossbar) was beautiful, as were his assists, especially that pop to Alba.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sterling was being chummy as he didn't know what happened. Gerrard, Hendo and the rest were all motioning to the ref how Ramires stuck his arm out and of course he was promptly withdrawn by Mourinho before he could do something similarly stupid.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Gerrard wraps his arms around people's necks on a weekly basis now he's lost any small amount of speed he had. Can't really moan when the same is done back.

Ps fuck Chelsea anyway. Glad they beat the scouser scum but miserable that they won. Can't really win in that fixture since both teams are cunts.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Considering Suarez got banned for his bite and nothing will happen to Costa, Ramirez, Matic and then rest then I don't see your point. There were like 3 handballs and at least 1 definite red and of course nothing. I'm not saying we deserved to win the game, we didn't. More I just hate Mourinho and the way he has his players play, they're good enough now where they don't need this shit but then again he did it at RM so I'm not surprised.
Yay Liverpool... the team is losing so selectivly screenshot foul play by other teams against yours and ignore all of your own fouls. Then whine like a bitch about it because Liverpudlians are always victims.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know what "a bitter" is. I'm pretty much neutral so you can't pull your football extremist shit on me.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Would call it banter there buddy not extremism though I suppose with UKIP about to take over there we all have our prejudices
smile.png
You knew I was referring to Everton earlier in the thread when I said bitter though if you want to look up a couple of posts so obviously you're aware of what i'm saying though maybe you don't understand the meaning, which again would be a bit surprising.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I refuse to learn retarded football club nicknames, Everton is still in Liverpool and is full of Liverpudlians... urgh