Soccer 2014 - 2015

Maul

Dental Dammer
Another good Loserpool performance, not surprising though with their huge list (1) of injures.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Congrats with winning with 2 shots on target against a team playing Nacho Monreal as a CB, one of the most undeserved wins I've seen all season. 3 points is 3 points though, regardless of anything else.
You realise we had Young Valencia 2 youth team members and Smalling in defence? Or are you really that much of a helmet.

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rofl Liverpool are imploding.

This season is going to be over by Christmas. Chelsea are gonna win it by double digits.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Since every liverpool fan's self worth is linked to their team, I'm deading half a year of insufferable self pity now.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You realise we had Young Valencia 2 youth team members and Smalling in defence? Or are you really that much of a helmet.
What's your point? I said 3 points is 3 points, sometimes everybody gets lucky but I wouldn't say it was a performance deserving of anything.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Since every liverpool fan's self worth is linked to their team, I'm deading half a year of insufferable self pity now.
Actually I'm doing just fine
wink.png

Not sure why this is surprising at this point, we can't create a goal and then we play the same defenders that suck shit over and over. Gerrard isn't a DM either, almost laughable seeing the team sheet now thinking anything will be different.

Hannibal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Like Brando said most of us have finished with our complaining and have moved on already. Most of us already know what's coming, the same shitty tactics with the same shitty players equals same shitty results.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
This sums up my feelings on the Arsenal v. Manu game:

iS364xg.gif

Arsenal looked so good, especially early on.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Aside from Chelsea, ManC and Southampton there is nobody even at a 60 point pace......

04tEhnX.png

tyZ6Fb8.png

PKS

N00b
Game day lads! And it only took 10 minutes before Utd suffer an injury - Di Maria this time. Who in the papers had an interview suggesting there's a skill to avoiding injuries and some players should do better to avoid them. As well as bad luck, which seems to be the case as he simply just sprinted without challenge before clutching his right thigh. DOES THIS JOKE EVER END ?

PKS

N00b
Welp, wins all round except Chelsea finally drop some points versus a shittier team. Hoping for a few more of those.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
What a week this was. Arsenal wins with that immaculate header form Welbeck (They're so going to get pwned Wednesday and let Tottenham pass them up)! Chelsea got alittlehumbled by Sunderland (I don't know why but Costa annoys me), and ManC pwns Southampton despite the most one-sided reffing I've seen in a while - after that call ManC really deflated for a while.

Sergio-Aguero.jpg

Not even close to the ball, both feet and sweeps Aguero. Fonte argues yeah it was a foul but it wasn't in the box...and the ref gives Aguero the booking.

Best match for me though was the Barca v. Valencia game. RM looked pretty crappy relative to how they've steamrolled so far.

My bro and I were looked at Sponsorship deals...Chevy pays a shit-ton for the logo on ManUs Jerseys...Emirates paid way less for Arsenal, and got the stadium named after them...Actually, the average seems to be 30-35M per year for Jersey sponsorships in the premier/Liga/Bundesliga for top-end teams...The amount of money companies pour into it just blows me away.

http://www.tsmplug.com/football/prem...sorship-deals/

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My bro and I were looked at Sponsorship deals...Chevy pays a shit-ton for the logo on ManUs Jerseys...Emirates paid way less for Arsenal, and got the stadium named after them...Actually, the average seems to be 30-35M per year for Jersey sponsorships in the premier/Liga/Bundesliga for top-end teams...The amount of money companies pour into it just blows me away.
What's interesting is that most EPL teams don't make money even with all the money flowing into the game. Think last year only 9 out of 20 made money. The LFC fans are up in arms right now over ticket prices but the club hasn't made a profit in years and was almost bankrupt 4 years ago. Are they going to ask all the players and agents to take a pay cut? Probably not would be my guess. No idea what they think is going to happen but for now it sounds like no more flags on the Kop.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
sB0JKY4.png

18WumJz.png

We're just treading water, huge game this weekend for Southampton vs ManU.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
The mighty have fallen! What a boring first half - the second anything but.

Arsenal being Arsenal 20seconds in geez

PKS

N00b
Step 1: Chelsea lose!
Step 2: Arsenal lose! Go'Awn Stoke!
Step 3: Liverpool lose!

Come onnnn saturday

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The real table may say LFC is still within top 4 but after that result today we're on -14 on the APLT, basically Spuds and us are done after today. Must have been nice for Sunderland to play 10v11 today, Lambert was a statue out there. I can't believe an U21 kid wouldn't have offered more. What a joke.

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol and there goes Aguero. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Thats 3 of our 4 most important players crocked. Fuck off.