Soccer 2014 - 2015

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Seen some good performances from Vidal today, Veratti monstrous the other day as well. Guess United will buy Bale instead. >.<
Not sure what's up with him, but his body language is just completely fucked at the minute. Was also surprised by how dog shit Ramos was in MF, he bossed Atletico in that same position weeks ago. Really think Juve needed one of the two fluffed Llorente chances to advance, but this sets up a great return leg. Even though Arsenal were some distance behind Chelski in the league this season, I've really been enjoying footy much more than normal lately - not just Arsenal, but Ligue 1, La Liga, Bundesliga etc. Looking forward to next season just to see how things shake out this summer (especially at BVB & Lyon - can't imagine them hanging on to too many quality players and Lyon have several excellent young players who may look to leave.)

I for one hope United spend 100m on Bale, 30m on Gundogan, and keep Falcao. Wishful thinking, but they've done crazier things in the xfer window.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Messi, dear god... Boetang is going to having nightmares over that. Fucking hilarious though, the whole bar went crazy on that 2nd goal barca fan or not.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Unreal... That second goal was pure sex - embarrasses Boateng then chips a 6.5ft goalie with his wrong foot.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
xx8WjzF.gif

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it speaks volumes about the sad state of the Argentinan national team how easily Messi walks over Bayern, which basically is half of the German World cup winning team, with a proper team on his side

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Don't really get taking Suarez out for Pedro at half, not like it was ever in doubt but Barca were way less threatening after that change.

Passenger_sl

shitlord
Don't really get taking Suarez out for Pedro at half, not like it was ever in doubt but Barca were way less threatening after that change.
It was mentioned that Suarez felt a bit of discomfort in his hamstring during halftime. As a precaution Enrique took him off since, if La Liga isn't cancelled tomorrow, Barca have a league winning game against Atletico this weekend. I wish they played the game out for the full 90, but the entire team seemed to get bored after the first 45.

Hopefully Juve's press runs over RM's midfield tomorrow.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hoping Barca wins CL plus Liga just so RM sell good players. I'll take an Isco with a side of Benzema please

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice to see Gareth Bale earning his money. Shouldn't be allowed to head a ball ever again.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I thought Ronaldo was actually terrible for the whole second half, at least Bale wasn't hiding. Madrid actually created more chances but just couldn't put any of them away, fair play to Juve though.

As far as Ancellotti, Madrid managers in the last 20+ years on average only last 1 year. Their fan base is a bunch of shitsters that think they deserve every trophy. If they do fire him then LFC needs to let Rodgers go and get one of Klopp or him IMO.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
oops...once again, no Bar?a-Real final at the LC ahahah
fuck you UEFA and ronaldo/messi fan boys

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Why would you shit on Messi? We should all enjoy watching him play right now, when are we going to see something like that again?

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Why did the dude think, that it was a good idea to say "winning almost all there is to win" during Gerrard's guard of honor?

Edit: And Zaha wins the match. Lovely.