Soccer 2017-2018

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Yet watch Mustafi start for Germany at the WC and be fine. I’d say the issue is more the players don’t buy into the system or there really isn’t a system at all. Wenger is somewhat notorious for not having set patterns of play for offense and needs the players to have an understanding for it all to work. Which is why in the past any injury would set the team back and start the process all over. Who’s to say that’s not the same for the defense?

I'm just surprised he hasn't reached out to Tony Adams or someone related to the club to help teach a coherent plan. I agree with you that Mustafi might well have a great World Cup, same could be said for Ozil who is 50/50 to play well. Rumor was that Mustafi could have gone to Inter last summer and he likely should have, maybe then Wenger would have forced his hand for a defensive replacement (probably not), and we'd be stuck with Chambers who hasn't matured into anything close to a class defender.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm just surprised he hasn't reached out to Tony Adams or someone related to the club to help teach a coherent plan. I agree with you that Mustafi might well have a great World Cup, same could be said for Ozil who is 50/50 to play well. Rumor was that Mustafi could have gone to Inter last summer and he likely should have, maybe then Wenger would have forced his hand for a defensive replacement (probably not), and we'd be stuck with Chambers who hasn't matured into anything close to a class defender.

Tony Adams has had a disastrous managerial career so far

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
You know who his assistant is, right?

Yes, of course, but as far as I'm concerned Bould has been absolutely awful. I'd have preferred if Pat Rice stayed on a few more years. The club fucked up when they lost Patrick Viera going off to Man City as an assistant. I'm sure he could help us now (not as the coach). The teams attitude is absolutely pathetic and the football has gone to shit. I'd prefer Giroud up front and at least we'd have someone to play off of up top. Right now there is no connection between the midfield and Auba up top. Wenger out.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Also it spoke to me when Arteta retired and went straight to City instead of joining Arsene's staff.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Unfair to really compare anyone vs Man City this season, even your team of heroes lost 5-0 to them.

Why? They aren't unbeatable. Odds are they will win but to play like Chelsea today or Arse on Thursday is to just hand the game to them. Glad I spent most of my time watching the Barca/A. Madrid match instead of Chelsea just bunkering in even after going a goal down. What a joke.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Look at this. Maybe the Chelski players are downing tools at this point but this is ridiculous.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
So I woke up and saw man u were losing 2-0 with 30 min to go and thought I'd watch the end of the match.

Fuck

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I woke up and saw man u were losing 2-0 with 30 min to go and thought I'd watch the end of the match.

Fuck

Saint Matic. Thought it was over after giving up the 2nd. Quite the fight back.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Probably the best thing he's done for them in months, roll on Saturday.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yes, of course, but as far as I'm concerned Bould has been absolutely awful. I'd have preferred if Pat Rice stayed on a few more years. The club fucked up when they lost Patrick Viera going off to Man City as an assistant. I'm sure he could help us now (not as the coach). The teams attitude is absolutely pathetic and the football has gone to shit. I'd prefer Giroud up front and at least we'd have someone to play off of up top. Right now there is no connection between the midfield and Auba up top. Wenger out.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I want big Miky Arteta back managing Arsenal - he may have picked up Peps doping guys #. Need all the help they can get, might as well cheat imo

• 1Salty

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Lots of Man U haters here, but that Matic goal yesterday was pretty awesome

• 1Solidarity

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We laugh about it but considering his history and the recovery period of the ManC players this year it does creep into my mind from time to time that there is something there. Granted it's a pretty remote chance but the science behind PED's is way ahead of the science in stopping them.