Soccer 2017-2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Concede 3 goals at home, likes look of "kola". Just Springbok Springbok things

LWB playing CB next to another LB and a kid. Thought he was great going forward and will be solid at LB when Kosc and Mustafi come back. Could be worse, he could have conceded 3 to fucking Watford playing next to the starting cbs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty amazing to me how Ronaldo gets a 2nd yellow when there is legit contact...maybe not a penalty but certainly not simulation, while Suarez pulls out the Dark Arts constantly for Barca and gets a penalty out of it.

Merrith

The guy has been a petulant diver his whole career, give me a break.

Suarez much worse diver than Ronaldo in his career...especially at Liverpool. But he's pulled the Dark Arts out plenty at Barca as well, and when he receives a penalty with Barca down 1-0 in the same game while Ronaldo actually receives contact and a grab to the shoulder but gets a 2ne yellow for simulation...it's a big difference.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL? I think you either don't know what you're talking about or are just trolling. Wow, Ronaldo gets a call that goes against him and Suarez doesn't but somehow that glosses over the years and years of Ronaldo shit acting? He's way past Suarez in that regards and why people hated him so much for so long whereas at similar stats Messi doesn't get that kind of hate as he's no where near as bad. I'd link some videos but I don't think you can make a footy highlights vid without godawful EDM being a part of it.

Merrith

LOL? I think you either don't know what you're talking about or are just trolling. Wow, Ronaldo gets a call that goes against him and Suarez doesn't but somehow that glosses over the years and years of Ronaldo shit acting? He's way past Suarez in that regards and why people hated him so much for so long whereas at similar stats Messi doesn't get that kind of hate as he's no where near as bad. I'd link some videos but I don't think you can make a footy highlights vid without godawful EDM being a part of it.

Ronaldo has his fair share of moments, but if you're acting like Suarez is some kind of angel, you're the one trolling. The whole point I was making is it's all the more glaring for a poor call on Ronaldo for simulation when Suarez drew a penalty earlier in the same game in what was actually a real case of simulation. Not a soul is sitting here saying he was right to touch the official, but the two calls were just laughably bad in how they were both incorrect.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Suarez would literally sell his grandmother if it meant getting an advantage lol.

Nice free kick from TAA

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Ronaldo has his fair share of moments, but if you're acting like Suarez is some kind of angel, you're the one trolling. The whole point I was making is it's all the more glaring for a poor call on Ronaldo for simulation when Suarez drew a penalty earlier in the same game in what was actually a real case of simulation. Not a soul is sitting here saying he was right to touch the official, but the two calls were just laughably bad in how they were both incorrect.

You're making issue of a call going against one player and not the other while alluding to ones use of the Dark Arts. I didn't say Suarez was an Angel but you're certainly alluding to Ronaldo being one when Suarez and him are basically cut from the same cloth in this regard which has made them the players they are. So again you're either trolling or just retarded.

As for the game today, Hoffenheim hadn't lost at home since May of 2016. Good result regardless of what anyone says.

Merrith

You're making issue of a call going against one player and not the other while alluding to ones use of the Dark Arts. I didn't say Suarez was an Angel but you're certainly alluding to Ronaldo being one when Suarez and him are basically cut from the same cloth in this regard which has made them the players they are. So again you're either trolling or just retarded.

As for the game today, Hoffenheim hadn't lost at home since May of 2016. Good result regardless of what anyone says.

Reading comprehension fail? My posts note that it's about the discrepancy between the two plays themselves in the same game that makes it such a glaring issue. I noted that Suarez seems to get away with it more using the Dark Arts quite liberally (that "incredible" 6-1 2nd leg at Camp Nou ring a bell?), and that makes it only even more ridiculous. But the main point is it's the same ref in the same game looking at one incident that was clearing a dive (Suarez) and another that at best is just a non call because there was contact (Ronaldo). It's not two separate refs in two separate games, it's two incidents that the ref got wrong in opposite ways 5 minutes apart.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Reading comprehension fail? My posts note that it's about the discrepancy between the two plays themselves in the same game that makes it such a glaring issue. I noted that Suarez seems to get away with it more using the Dark Arts quite liberally (that "incredible" 6-1 2nd leg at Camp Nou ring a bell?), and that makes it only even more ridiculous. But the main point is it's the same ref in the same game looking at one incident that was clearing a dive (Suarez) and another that at best is just a non call because there was contact (Ronaldo). It's not two separate refs in two separate games, it's two incidents that the ref got wrong in opposite ways 5 minutes apart.

LOL?

Suarez much worse diver than Ronaldo in his career...especially at Liverpool. But he's pulled the Dark Arts out plenty at Barca as well, and when he receives a penalty with Barca down 1-0 in the same game while Ronaldo actually receives contact and a grab to the shoulder but gets a 2ne yellow for simulation...it's a big difference.

Get out of here with that shit.

Merrith

LOL?

Get out of here with that shit.

Oh you mean after...

Pretty amazing to me how Ronaldo gets a 2nd yellow when there is legit contact...maybe not a penalty but certainly not simulation, while Suarez pulls out the Dark Arts constantly for Barca and gets a penalty out of it.

And...

The guy has been a petulant diver his whole career, give me a break.

So I then responded my opinion that Suarez is a worse diver? Exactly, get the fuck outta here with your bullshit. Didn't even address the point that Barca's penalty was garbage, while there was legit contact on Ronaldo. You just wanted to whine about Ronaldo.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So what your saying is you have issues with a referee but also want to drag into it the character of the players as well? Makes a lot of sense.....

And no, Suarez is in no way worse than Ronaldo. He's been world class at diving since he was a teen on ManU. I said they're both cut from the same cloth, not sure how that's a negative against Ronaldo but keep fapping to him all you like.

Merrith

So what your saying is you have issues with a referee but also want to drag into it the character of the players as well? Makes a lot of sense.....

And no, Suarez is in no way worse than Ronaldo. He's been world class at diving since he was a teen on ManU. I said they're both cut from the same cloth, not sure how that's a negative against Ronaldo but keep fapping to him all you like.

So basically your responses were all just to cry about how bad Ronaldo is, not to analyze either actual incident, or acknowledge that both players have a rep, but one seems to get away with most things. Noted.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The hoffenheim goal was really slack and pretty indicative of our defending. Not sure we have any solutions though. Another centre back wouldn't hurt but I think the system as a whole needs work. If we're not going to have a beast DM then we're pretty off having two back there to provide cover.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So basically your responses were all just to cry about how bad Ronaldo is, not to analyze either actual incident, or acknowledge that both players have a rep, but one seems to get away with most things. Noted.

You're a fucking retard, seriously.

Merrith

The hoffenheim goal was really slack and pretty indicative of our defending. Not sure we have any solutions though. Another centre back wouldn't hurt but I think the system as a whole needs work. If we're not going to have a beast DM then we're pretty off having two back there to provide cover.

Should win easy at Anfield though and go through.

Merrith

God damn that Asensio strike today. Madrid were fully in control even without Ronaldo, or the likes of Bale, Casemiro (did come on late as sub). Barca were a little unlucky in that Messi and Suarez both hit woodwork, but Madrid had a post as well in the first half. I'm really not sure who can stop Madrid this year.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya that kid is great to watch, Madrid utterly outclassed Barca all over the pitch as well.. really hope bvb and pool stick to their guns to feck Barca even more