Soccer 2017-2018

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
United and City with fairly easy Champions League group draws. Real Madrid in worst group imo with Dortmund and Tottenham. Liverpool's group a little tougher than United or City, but still doable for them to advance, I believe. Chelsea have a tougher group as well with Atletico Madrid and Roma. Barca and Juventus in same group, as are Bayern and PSG.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
United and City with fairly easy Champions League group draws. Real Madrid in worst group imo with Dortmund and Tottenham. Liverpool's group a little tougher than United or City, but still doable for them to advance, I believe. Chelsea have a tougher group as well with Atletico Madrid and Roma. Barca and Juventus in same group, as are Bayern and PSG.

Barca fine unless Neymar comes to play.

Sevilla seems like they always come to play Liverpool.

Real and Spurs lol man.

United and shitty have it the best.

• 1Picard

faille

Molten Core Raider
Not the worst group for Liverpool, but Seville will be challenging, and the trip to Moscow will be tricky due to the distance involved and being the same week we had three other away games.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
There's no way LFC isn't getting out of that group. I'd say all EPL teams should advance sans Spuds. For whatever reason they seemed to devalue the Europa League in the past and they had an awful CL campaign last year. Both Real and Dortmund can roll them over with the way they play and they have no history of doing anything in Europe.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
up at 430am for the fight then straight to Liverpool for the game!

• 1Salty

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
that was disgraceful from Arsenal, no fight, no backbone. That couldn't have been any easier

Well worth the four hour drive and not being able to watch got until tomorrow afternoon after the drive home

• 1Salty

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
that was disgraceful from Arsenal, no fight, no backbone. That couldn't have been any easier

Well worth the four hour drive and not being able to watch got until tomorrow afternoon after the drive home

would love to have been there.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
would love to have been there.

Unfortunately my friend of a friend who had a senior role at lfc has left so I no longer have an easy way to get tickets. I sourced mine for today's game via Twitter where a lot of "trusted" sellers and buyers are able to connect.

I'm always happy to try and help find tickets for anyone that wants to make the trip. The advantage of doing it this way is the Twitter exchanges insist on face value sales

The other method would be paying above face value on resale sites

P.s

I'm currently eating dinner round the corner from the cinema where Shia tried to stash his gay flag

• 1Picard

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Unfortunately my friend of a friend who had a senior role at lfc has left so I no longer have an easy way to get tickets. I sourced mine for today's game via Twitter where a lot of "trusted" sellers and buyers are able to connect.

I'm always happy to try and help find tickets for anyone that wants to make the trip. The advantage of doing it this way is the Twitter exchanges insist on face value sales

The other method would be paying above face value on resale sites

P.s

I'm currently eating dinner round the corner from the cinema where Shia tried to stash his gay flag

I'll pay whatever it would be a bigger deal for me. I know I'm going to get a pint or 10 with @Flight. That's years in the making.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Trash Arsenal, sign Keita (though for next year) and supposedly about to sign Lemar from Monaco. Unless something breaks with VVD I'd say it's a pretty good window as we'll be set for Coutinho to leave next year and then we can add VVD or whatever other CB is the flavor of the month.

My one concern is there is no reason for Leipzig to not run Keita into the ground this year, hopefully his youth and a variety of ailments throughout the season help with that ;)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hah, this transfer window is going to just melt down in these last couple of days isn't it? £27m for Andros Townsend? £35m for the Ox? Holy fuck....

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Trash Arsenal, sign Keita (though for next year) and supposedly about to sign Lemar from Monaco. Unless something breaks with VVD I'd say it's a pretty good window as we'll be set for Coutinho to leave next year and then we can add VVD or whatever other CB is the flavor of the month.

My one concern is there is no reason for Leipzig to not run Keita into the ground this year, hopefully his youth and a variety of ailments throughout the season help with that ;)

Coutinho leaves this week.

Edit: clarifying, if we sign VVD and Lemar he's gone 100%

If we just sign Lemar he's probably still off

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'll pay whatever it would be a bigger deal for me. I know I'm going to get a pint or 10 with @Flight. That's years in the making.

The guy that sorted me for Spurs last season and Arsenal told me earlier that he a ticket for every home game but City in second half of season. Face value.

t8_UQx_NKl_jpg_large.jpg

If you like the look of any of those fixtures then have a look at flights/hotels and let me know. Probably best spending 5 days or so in London then a weekend in Liverpool.

LWB playing CB next to another LB and a kid. Thought he was great going forward and will be solid at LB when Kosc and Mustafi come back. Could be worse, he could have conceded 3 to fucking Watford playing next to the starting cbs

so solid at LWB that Wenger played Bellerin there. Just Springbok Springbok Things