Soccer 2017-2018

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I always liked the Russian national team, Akiveef is one of my favorite keepers.

He makes boneheaded decisions sometimes, but I've watched that dude save shots that only a small percentage of keepers could hope to deflect nevermind parry or dive catch it.

They have just a always suffered from a lack of quality up front, always with old legs or veterans commanding the frontman role, it was almost strange how they never let the younger kids have a go on the big stage.

This year might be different, but they are still the same type of team. They concede possession because they are basically clueless in attack, or toothless, or both, so they just wait to counter and break or just win the ball back in midfield as they do have quality there.

If Salah plays, Egypt goes through and Russia is going to have to beat Uraguay to get to the knockout stage. Putin wouldn't be pleased. If this Russian side doesn't advance, the guy is going to gut the whole fucking thing and start from scratch mark my words.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not theft if they put their wallet into your pocket.

That has gotta be the most tragic OG in the last decade. Morocco is basically eliminated already because of that result.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
alright, time for the first match between two teams that actually have business at the world cup

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pace a bit slower than I was expecting for this game. Obviously Ronaldo has made his mark, with some surprising aid from de Gea

Merrith

Stupid foul there. Why even give Ronaldo even a chance at doing that? Sick free kick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

de Gea had zero chance on that. That's as good a free kick as you'll ever see.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Haven't had the chance to watch a full match yet, but it's a good world cup so far