Soccer 2017-2018

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Iran and Morocco are going to get roflstomped. With the goal differential in play i wont be surprised if they just get hammered

Szlia

With Iran winning and Spain vs Portugal ending in a draw, there is potential for some serious drama/comedy in that group. Slim potential, but still potential.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Iran gameplan should be to create a 10 man barrier on their goalpost and don't move the whole game. Aim for 1 tie and move on with 4 points.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Iran gameplan should be to create a 10 man barrier on their goalpost and don't move the whole game. Aim for 1 tie and move on with 4 points.

sounds like something Mourinho uses on regular basis

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
fucking pogba. Grr :(
Group C is quite open, Australia was supposed to be the weakest team, but it was very close with France which was supposed to be the strongest.. France wasn't impressive at all :(

Szlia

Honestly, France is extremely lucky to have won today and extremely lucky to be in such a 'weak' group. They might very well go through even if they play another two matches as poor as this one and, possibly maybe, that will give them enough time to find how they are supposed to play. Because it's their problem right there: they have a bunch of quality players but they can't find a system that accommodates all three of Mbappé (the rookie who thinks he's the bee's knee and might actually be), Griezmann (the guy the team would be build around in any sane country) and Giroud (the big slow guy in his thirties that everybody hates but who happens to score all the damn time - what a prick!). With today's win they at least give themselves a shot at finding something before it turns into a dumpster fire.

PS: Did you guys enjoy the video that was just about as ambiguous as the real time play?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Messi is garbage and in additon I hate the french team with passion.

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
Haven't watched today's matches yet, but so far I'm glad the diving isn't too bad, it's the only thing I can't stand.
rollin.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Messi sucks at pks lately, aguero needs to be taking those. Iceland were warriors today, really pleased for them.

• 1Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I don't know shit about soccer, but that Spain v Portugal game was great. Same with Argentina vs Iceland.

Rooting against Mexico because they're the reason the US isn't in this tournament.

We had the chance to fuck Mexico over in 2014 and we acted like bros and helped them out. This year, they had the chance to repay us and instead they fucked us over.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't know shit about soccer, but that Spain v Portugal game was great. Same with Argentina vs Iceland.

Rooting against Mexico because they're the reason the US isn't in this tournament.

We had the chance to fuck Mexico over in 2014 and we acted like bros and helped them out. This year, they had the chance to repay us and instead they fucked us over.

Mexico is the reason we aren't in this tournament? Pretty sure the US is the reason we aren't in this tournament. If you can't get even a draw against T&T you don't deserve to be there.

• 1Like