Soccer 2017-2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Arsenal played decent against Chelski, but should have won. Thought Ramsey played one of his best games in an Arsenal jersey, and Kolasinac continues to impress me. Least Ox is getting starts at CM, like the poor kid always wanted

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I miss Rafa.

Also lol @ homer redmentv getting tore up on shitter.

IMG_9642.jpg

Maul

Dental Dammer
Another great week of football, so quiet here when things don't go peoples way :D

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Deserve to miss the World Cup. Team, manager, gulati all fucking losers

• 1Solidarity

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm pretty shocked at the moment. Watching the game was just surreal.

On the bright side Fox Sports is truly fucked now, TV ratings for next summer's games will be abysmal.

• 1Cutler

faille

Molten Core Raider
Holy shit. Had an eye on your guys' group since we have to play the 4th place team. Was worried USA might drop into that spot but guess not!!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
LOL

This is a huge setback for the game in America, but fuck that and them. I'm PISSED Pulisic misses his first chance at the World Cup. Kid deserves it. FUCK

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There's something wrong with US men's soccer. There's too many people in this country for that team to suck as badly as it does. Whatever the process is that allows them to find the best players has to be broken if guys like Altidore and Bradley continue to make the team, year after year.

They need to fire everyone involved in coaching/player selection currently and get rid of every player over the age of 25.

• 1Like

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
They really need an infusion of youth. I'm not sure if they think Bradley is going to regain his form of 6 years ago or whatever, but he's been downright awful for at least 2 years. Altidore continues to just be an athlete with no real talent. They still don't have a player with the creativity that Donovan had years ago, no young guys have stepped up at all (well Pulisic looks pretty good). Need to shake up USMNT from the top, the amount of money in MLS now might not create a team worthy of lifting the cup, but it should create a team that qualifies without sweating it out

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Our U17 team at the U17WC in India won the first game since Landon's team in 99, they've now won their first two. The MLS academies are good, maybe not as good as their Euro counterparts but the economic differences are so huge that it's to be expected. We're starting to turn out more and more talent. Need a national structure now to harness it.