Soccer 2017-2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No one is discussing net spend either.

Why wouldn't they talk about net spend? Money out is only half the picture, only an idiot would claim anything different...oh wait

The point was up until last season the spending wasn't that far apart, which the facts backup, But you won't acknowledge. Because you're an ignorant cunt.

I'm acknowledging it now because clearly only a fucking idiot like you would be so uninformed to think LFC is anywhere near Utd in terms of spend.

Premier League clubs ranked by net transfer spend since 1992/93 | Sport Galleries | Pics | Express.co.uk

"LFC = £381m, United = £487m"

Premier League Clubs Net Spend In last 5 years (Transfers)

"LFC avg net spend last five years 34m, United = 96m"

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I have honestly no idea what's happening at Arsenal, it's a shame as well as historically you have always challenged and played attractive football. It wasn't so long ago the rumours you were looking at a 100m bid for Mbappe, yet suddenly the money has disappeared?

Right, and that's whats so funny/sad/pathetic about the past 48 hours (well years, but lets condense it to the past few days). We allegedly offered Ox a pay rise to 180k/week. We allegedly were working on 275k/week plus packages for Ozil(lol)/Sanchez. We allegedly offered Monaco 100mm in June. Yet now, after selling Ox, probably selling Sanchez, selling Gibbs, loaning several high earners etc the club have no money? How fucking dumb do these assholes think the fans are?! It looks like a face saving measure, and not a particularly good or believable one. Arsenal are one of the 5/6 richest clubs in the world, and have a negative net spend this summer... the whole thing's a fucking joke. Sell Alexis, bank the money and play the kids. This whole thing has turned tits up, and the strategy was fucked from jump street.

Ox for 40mm is insane with a year left on his contract too, but in this market he's a good squad player for a club competing on multiple fronts. It also sucks Arsenal have been so fucking stupid, as I'd have rather enjoyed laughing at Chelski prod their way the summer making bids for players like Drinkwater etc. C'est la vie....

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
but in this market he's a good squad player for a club competing on multiple fronts..

Whilst weakening a rival. I genuinely don't understand what's gone wrong at Arsenal finances wise - it was only a few years ago you apparently had 200m in the bank

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_9530.JPG

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm

Its going to be interesting to see how Sanchez performs. This season for me was pretty much a write off, but I did not think we were going to start this badly.

Wenger needs to go first and foremost, then we'll see if things improve. Then we'll know if Kroenke was part of the problem. Judging by how his other teams are doing ... its fairly certain he is.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I'm acknowledging it now because clearly only a fucking idiot like you would be so uninformed to think LFC is anywhere near Utd in terms of spend.

Premier League clubs ranked by net transfer spend since 1992/93 | Sport Galleries | Pics | Express.co.uk

Comparable until you realise the lolpool spending has purchased you almost nothing in the 15 year period compared to United's huge amount of domination.

Fuck it's a total waste of time talking to you, you're such an insufferable cockgoblin I can't even be bothered to read the tripe you post anymore.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
What are the odds Sanchez is going to come back 'injured' from international duty?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not sure on that. Arsene just made Sanchez a shit load of money as his signing on fee is going to be huge now that clubs don't have to pay a transfer fee for him. He just has to coast through the season and he'll get one last big fat pay day.

Overall really odd transfer window for top 6 teams. Can't say any of them are really satisfied sans ManU and they have Chelsea to thank for that. Granted I think Matic is on his last legs and if they get a full season at a high level out of him I'll be amazed but everybody else has clear needs that weren't answered. Should make for an interesting season up until January at least.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Comparable until you realise the lolpool spending has purchased you almost nothing in the 15 year period compared to United's huge amount of domination.

Fuck it's a total waste of time talking to you, you're such an insufferable cockgoblin I can't even be bothered to read the tripe you post anymore.

Says LFC spend as much as United

Gets given stats that proves that claim is nonsense

Turns round and says "ha more money = more success"

#justmaulthings

But sure, I'm the cock goblin for using actual stats

Maul

Dental Dammer
Says LFC spend as much as United

Gets given stats that proves that claim is nonsense

Turns round and says "ha more money = more success"

#justmaulthings

But sure, I'm the cock goblin for using actual stats
What on earth are you gibbering on about, 381m vs 487m when that difference is most likely from the previous two seasons retarded transfer fees. Hence pretty comparable and yet your spending has produced almost no success in the period mentioned. What are you failing to grasp here.

I give up. You're clearly a fucking retard. Like the rest of your teams supporters. Using a hashtag as well, how original and cool.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What on earth are you gibbering on about, 381m vs 487m when that difference is most likely from the previous two seasons retarded transfer fees. Hence pretty comparable and yet your spending has produced almost no success in the period mentioned. What are you failing to grasp here.

I give up. You're clearly a fucking retard. Like the rest of your teams supporters. Using a hashtag as well, how original and cool.

The point was up until last season the spending wasn't that far apart, which the facts backup, But you won't acknowledge. Because you're an ignorant cunt.

Premier League Clubs Net Spend In last 5 years (Transfers)

The point was up until last season the spending wasn't that far apart

ok

You're a low grade troll who is worthy of being ignored, you can't even get your facts right and when presented with the actual facts you freak out. Ignoring is too good for you, I'll continue to correct you so everyone else can see how wrong you are.

Are you really so stupid that you attempt to debunk LFC's recent lower net spend with "Ha that's only because you sold your players for stupid amounts" - yes, that's the entire purpose of netspend - it's the full balance sheet, income vs expenditure - you know the basics of accounting? lol

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
Even as a United fan, that's a fantastic result for Liverpool today.
And man u did brilliantly today. Full credit to them for coming away with a draw from the might stoke

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It was a good game until the red card. I think it was a red regardless of intent but interesting to see the amount of debate in it. Ederson did dive into it but still it's a high boot. After the red then whatever, we weren't winning so just move onto Sevilla. Nothing to take from it.