Soccer 2019/2020

faille

Molten Core Raider
Think the parade planning can start at this point for LFC.
I've already been planning for it so I'm in the city when it's on. Only hiccup will be if we're in the FA cup / Champions League final.
Good problems to have!
Speaking of, I think the way we're winning, and how good we're capable of playing with this team, I'm starting to get greedy and wanting more than then premier league. Champions league would be idea, but FA cup would be good too. At the least I'd like us to join the Arsenal invincibles or set a new points record.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
looks like some arabs got fucked in the ass. Never liked ManC, shit team

but I gotta admit that this moment was pretty great

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the appeal is still going on when next season’s Champions League starts, City will be able to compete and, if Cas upholds the ban, it will start in 2021-22.

So effectively this might turn out as a three year ban concerning transfers. No one big will transfer to City while this is looming, so as of right now. If they actually manage to get a CAS ruling against them too late, that will prevent them from signing CL transfers for a whole extra year on top.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well at least we know how Pep reacted to this

yi5pVUz.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Somewhat interested to see how LFC deals with the upcoming CL games when they have the chance at an unbeaten league season. In theory if they had even lost one game up to this point they could just rest everybody for the PL games to play for the CL or FA cup games with the league already sown up. Now I wonder if we'll get knocked out of one of them since we need to go full bore in the league until we lose. Or will Jurgen just say fuck it and put out a weaker team in the league regardless when a CL or FA cup game is about to happen?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not sure what team I hate more between Chelsea and ManU but this game has just been a total shit for Chelsea to the point I almost feel bad. Almost I stress :)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty drab game, was hoping for a draw but I guess a Manc win isn't all bad. The league is so shit this year I still think Arsenal can nab 5th

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't agree that the league has been shit. They didn't say that 2 years ago when ManC won by 18 points and a clearly garbage ManU team came 2nd but now it is? Pretty sure one of the relegated teams would be mid-table most other years as well. In general the league is getting stronger and stronger as just being in it puts you in the top 30 for richest teams in thew world. Aston Villa was the biggest net transfer spender in Europe last summer for instance.

Arsenal are paying for making huge squad building mistakes but that doesn't mean they don't have some good players still. If they to get 5th it would be because Auba is still a world class striker, not that the league is garbage.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I had forgotten how much of an eyesore it is to watch A. Madrid, dear god. Will enjoy watching LFC beat them at Anfield.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I don't agree that the league has been shit. They didn't say that 2 years ago when ManC won by 18 points and a clearly garbage ManU team came 2nd but now it is? Pretty sure one of the relegated teams would be mid-table most other years as well. In general the league is getting stronger and stronger as just being in it puts you in the top 30 for richest teams in thew world. Aston Villa was the biggest net transfer spender in Europe last summer for instance.

Arsenal are paying for making huge squad building mistakes but that doesn't mean they don't have some good players still. If they to get 5th it would be because Auba is still a world class striker, not that the league is garbage.

the league was shit that season too.

everton are putrid this year and in shouting distance for a cl spot

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
the league was shit that season too.

everton are putrid this year and in shouting distance for a cl spot

Everton are probably a better team than Arsenal so not sure I would make fun of them ;)

LFC won the CL and Chelsea won the Europa last year. Both LFC/ManC are betting favorites for the CL with Bayern and ManU/Wolves have great shots at the EL. If the teams in the league are shit then the teams in Europe are even shittier in your opinion, right?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Liverpool lost, Chelsea will definitely lose next week (and I'm soo hoping to be wrong about that), Spurs lost at home last night. City being up against Real Madrid is definitely the best matchup of this round, and they might lose that as well.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Liverpool lost, Chelsea will definitely lose next week (and I'm soo hoping to be wrong about that), Spurs lost at home last night. City being up against Real Madrid is definitely the best matchup of this round, and they might lose that as well.

So you agree with Springbok but you just don’t want to say it? Otherwise I’m not following.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ok, so who here will be travelling to Liverpool for the trophy parade?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
Ok, so who here will be travelling to Liverpool for the trophy parade?
I'll be there for it! Had to book place in Manchester though since Liverpool is booked out that weekend 😭

Pretty much given up on getting tickets for the Chelsea game but it will be cool watching it in a local pub I think.