Soccer 2019/2020

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hammers definitely trying though. They don’t want to be regulated.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hammers definitely trying though. They don’t want to be regulated.

Regulated? Not sure about you but I always wanted to be a regulator as a kid.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Really haven't been able to pay too much attention to the games the last two days due to work but from what I saw the R. Madrid/ManC game seemed competitive. The Lyon/Juve result is hilarious, would love to see them go out. Aside from that doesn't seem to be anything super surprising so far aside from Juve and maybe Napoli getting a draw when being so shit in Seria A?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ramos was his usual cunt self. It backfired for him though Cya next game o wait.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'll be there for it! Had to book place in Manchester though since Liverpool is booked out that weekend 😭

Pretty much given up on getting tickets for the Chelsea game but it will be cool watching it in a local pub I think.

I was planning a visit for the parade rather than a specific game...not sure if the parade date has been set, and it might get put back if we are still in the CL to have a potential combined PL/CL parade but I'll definitely look to come up for Chelsea

Edit: fucking hell, just looked at hotel prices - £300 a night. It fucking sucks considering my dad lives in Liverpool and I've had zero contact with him for 9 years, lol

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Klopp is an amazing manager. Think how much prestige he would have if he didnt finish second a bunch of times?

He amended that now, especially with a league triumph this year. He might be in discussion for greatest manager of this era. Better than Mourinho imo.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah depending on what happens on Tuesday then it could just be the CL games that matter at this point.

Everybody has an off-game and Watford deserved it but mainly disappointed that Lovren of all people was chosen to play for Gomez. Oh well.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't know, I really want the team to win everything possible but at the same time I just don't care knowing that we're going to win the league.

Aside from that it's just something that Klopp needs to figure out as it's been a consistent theme the last 3 years where our results/form drop off January/February before coming back in March. Playing Bournemouth at home couldn't be a better remedy. Think this also shows that a certain segment of LFC fans that don't want Werner are crazy. It's the lack of real options with Shaquiri and Keita perma crocked, Milner and Lallana past their prime and Origi cult hero and all just not being good enough that at least in my opinion has led to these slumps.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
"The trophy parade, which has been pencilled in for Monday May 18 and would attract about a million people on to the streets of Liverpool, could also be in jeopardy. "

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sucks for the locals and those that can travel but this is beyond a sports issue now. Somewhat amazed that the Culture secretary confirmed the PL games will continue as is for now but we're also talking about a Brexit wing that will probably deal with this just as badly as Trump is now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Seria A now on hold but they'll still do the CL/EL games behind closed doors. Figure Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are next. Spain is so far similarly resistant or am I missing something?

Edit: NVM, missed the Ligue already is doing a 1000 person max in stadium restriction now.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
State of Bavaria banned all events with more than 1000 people until Good Friday, so ghost match Bayern vs Chelsea next week.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Be a real shame for the PL season to be called off. Really tragic stuff, sure hope it doesn't happen

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Be a real shame for the PL season to be called off. Really tragic stuff, sure hope it doesn't happen

Why? They'll give LFC the title regardless and the songs that will then be sung by opposing fans about how it's a tainted title will drive all LFC fans batshit insane. Seems like a win win. Somewhat amazed they haven't called it at this point and makes for watching the Spurs/Leipzig game just now such an odd feeling.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Juventus player Daniele Rugani confirmed corona case. How do you play CL with your team in quarantine?