Soccer 2019/2020

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I love beating ManUtd so much.

Arteta is slowly changing Arsenal around. I am loving the work ethic of the players. Even though they are dead by the 60th minute.

Top 4 is probably gone, but alteast I enjoy watching the games again! Clear out some of the deadwood during the Jan transfer window and we'll be in much better shape.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
"In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves" - Bill Shankly

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The hope is he's just a healther and better Shaqiri that Klopp trusts more as he isn't a complete defensive sieve. I can't see him replacing any of the front 3 anytime soon if ever.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Liverpool looks stunning under the Klopp. It seems they will win the Premier League, but maybe even without any loss. Even when they struggle they manage to win it somehow. That's definition of winners imho.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think LFC has just been smashing teams for the last 2 months with only a couple of chances in the last 10 minutes by Spurs really doing anything to that narrative since it was so recent. Even then the first 70 minutes you'd have to say were pretty embarrassing for Spurs in that they couldn't lay a glove on us and it looked like LFC was barely trying.

Think it's over 90% on most betting markets and 98% on 538 for LFC to win the title. It's about as done as done can be barring all 3 of Mane, Firmino and Salah breaking their legs.

• 1Like

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Setien is new coach of Barca. I assume RM fans are not too happy about it and finally something good for Barca. Maybe they should get rid of him after loss from Liverpool or even Roma. Interesting season.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'll preface this by saying I have watched maybe 60 minutes of Barca this year. With that said they seem old, slow and completely reliant on Messi to do anything. Is a different manager going to change that? Griezmann seems a complete bust as well. All those hard years under Simeone may have shattered his body already? Guess we'll see, though with all that said Messi is still the GOAT so they'll probably win La Liga anyway and are just long shots for the CL. The biggest concern would be R. Madrid already being as good as them in a clear rebuilding year.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
giphy.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah his earlier missed goal was hilariously bad. Glad he finally got a goal on manu

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Based on current projections if ManU again doesn't qualify for the CL then LFC will overtake them for income. I honestly thought it would take a lifetime to close that gap which just 4 years ago was around a £300m a year difference. Long may the reign of the Glazers and Woodward continue.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was the funniest thing that has ever or will ever happen in Football.

I have to admit years later you trolled like a pro. God I was so mad at you lol.

• 1Worf

Maul

Dental Dammer
I have to admit years later you trolled like a pro. God I was so mad at you lol.
I'm not even mad about the state of United, all the signs were there about the squads quality over a decade ago, the band aid purchases (Van Persie) and Glaziers sucking the life out of the club, it was obvious the direction the club was headed as Moyes took over. The fruits of all that have ripened and rotted now Oles at the wheel.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not sure if it's a cheat code or just humongous balls but under the kosh and able to fucking turn it around. What a fucking team. It may not have a Messi or Ronaldo but they are so fucking good it's unreal.