Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Welp, out of the CL goes ManU. Same for Arse tomorrow?

On the LFC front, Sturridge injured his hammy against the Barcodes. I know this is shocking, I can scarcely believe it myself. He'll only now have missed more games injured than he has ever played for LFC at this point. Now I know how Spuds fans felt about Darren Anderton
frown.png

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Darren 'Sicknote' Anderson

Now that's a blast from the past. He was awesome when he was playing but had legs made of glass. So much wasted potential.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arsenal pretty much a lock now. I don't see them giving up 3 in ~25 minutes.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe Pir?us pissed their shot at next round away like that lol

and what a shame Leverkusen couldn't score one of the 10 chances they had in the last 20 minutes against Barcelona..

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Still don't think Campbell is good enough for Arsenal, but he was great tonight. Worked his arse off and his assist for Girouds second was class. Need a player or two in January (a DM and I'd like a RW) to push on for the title. It would be shit to piss away the chance to win the league (as good a chance as Arsenal have had in years) due to stubborn spending etc. Now, I fully expect Arsenal to draw Barca and lose 7-2 on aggregate in the next round of the CL, but I think the team can and will win the league with a little bit of $ spent next month.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
We can't draw Bayern since we had them in the group stage. My money is on Atletico. Wouldn't mind seeing them.

WHAT A WIN!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pretty sure Atletico would trash the Arse as well with how they've been playing the last month or two. Can't really fancy any EPL side in the next round unless they get Gent or Kyiv based on current form.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If Swansea could have just held on.... Otherwise, excellent weekend for the Arse. Looking forward to City next weekend!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Spring always gets so excited this time of year and crashes out in March lol.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
A Tony Pulis team gets no cards in a game even with the challenge on Lovren, you can't follow through like that.... WTF was that? Migs bottled it for LFC today....

PKS

N00b
I'm not even mad. 4-3-0 became 0-2-0 formation ! I wonder if the CFC fan base are more or less outraged by their manager compared with current United fans seem to be, funny situation.