Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Nah, the Arsenal way would be squeezing through by the skin of your teeth and grabbing second place. The #InWengerWeTrust brigade would then come out and say 'Told you so!'. You then promptly draw Barcelona in the next round and get absolutely murdered by Messi, Suarez and Neymar over two legs and go out in the last 16 stage. Again.
It's so predictable

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Looks like ManC will finally get their wish and make it to a QF. Arse and Chelsea are done. Need the EPL teams to do well in the Europa for the coefficient, asides from Spuds getting Fiorentina it doesn't look terrible.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Neki, your lot has to win to keep that coefficient going.

As for Arse, so typical. I'm actually excited - Arsenal is a tier or 2 below winning the competition (pretty obvious watching Bayern away a few months back) so they were never winning it. Only chance they had to advance was draw Zenit/Wolfsburg imo so if you aren't winning the whole she-bang, may as well play the best team(s) in the world. Bayern showed Arse how far away they are, and Barca's playing better than anyone at the moment.

That said, the thought of Mert trying to defend tree-like against that attacking threesome is a scary thought. On second though, fuck this.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, I'd love Mahrez at Arsenal. Great little player and he makes Vardy look a lot better than he actually is.

Chelsea though, are an absolute dumpster fire. Couldn't happen to a better club.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Chelsea can't possibly get relegated can they?

Leicester are absolutely on fire. They're going to struggle to hold onto their stars in Jan, let alone the end of the season. Even their manager will be in high demand.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wenger you better start studying those fucking tapes.

P.S.
Lols @ Chelsea. Imagine if they get relegated?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wasn't able to watch the game yesterday but Mourinho post match is just hilarious. I'd love it if Chelsea went down and Abramovich fucked off but that's probably a pipe dream with how shit Villa, Sunderland and the rest are.

PKS

N00b
If they need to doing something about it, they can just play a little more boring than normal and turn games into 0-0's or 1-0's. (Hi yes Lvg).

Table as it stands is hilarious. I feel that the CfC fans aren't crying as much as the United fans are about their respective managers. On one hand, yes, they the league and he's one of if not the most successful manager in the modern era. On the other hand, 15 fucking points! 16th position !!!!!

And contrast to LvG: he's got a top 4 worthy squad playing to around a level that they deserve, around top 4. It's only City and more Cfc that have shit the bed so fantastically that everyone things United should be challenging for the league. It's a shit top tier right now, United will finish 4th or 3rd depending on Leicester's eventual decline. Isn't that like...... what people expected at the start of the league? He still needs like 3-4 key players!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
N9I8wz3.png

LTVidKy.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuck me did I fall asleep and wake up on Christmas?!

Only way I'd enjoy this more is if they drafted in ole Brentan to steer the ship to relegation. ds

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man I was hoping for Mourinho to stay through Christmas at least. Good riddance you fucking cunt.