Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Brilliant team performance by the Arsenal. Loved it. Other then the KDB chance and Toure goal City didn't show much. The last 10 min of the game were still fucking nerve wracking.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Mourihno to Man U? I think its happening.
Watching Manchester United morph into everything they used to chastise City and Chelsea for makes for a hell of a sight. Was hoping (and still hope) LVG sees out the season and Giggs replaces him this summer, but I guess that's asking too much. 3 managers in as many years? Tough to see Maureen at United, as he doesn't seem to fit the club even a little bit - think he'd do a reasonable job, but would the resident United fans enjoy watching dire football if it meant trophies? I think a lot would, but I know some personally who wouldn't and have been hyper-critical of Mourinho's management style in the past. Will be interesting how this shakes out as things simply don't seem to be working under Van Gaal. Shame, as I kind of like Van Gaals crazy personality - think he'd be crazy to work for though!

PKS

N00b
No thanks. Rather be dwindling at 4th place...but he can't drop out of the top 4. That's the only goal, especially this season of all seasons with Chelsea sitting outside of it, it's effectively an extra spot to play for.

And of course, if he loses the dressing room and the confidence and control of the players, then he'd have to be axed but I imagine that'd only happen if they do continue to drop out of the top 4 like with Moyes. As it stands it's very recoverable.

I feel like I'm in the minority of fans with this type of opinion. Most people want him gone it seems, rivals laugh at the boringness of the performances and what not. It hasn't been all bad, mixture of bad luck with bad form and still no true individual threat to break down teams who defend all game.

Can't get any worse?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yet as LFC fans we have Klopp saying this Festive period is retarded. Oh well, fun for the people watching though.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I almost feel sorry for United. Almost ... lolz.

Liverpool and Arsenal wins would do nicely please.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You can get whoever you want but you'll never replace Red Face.
That's the thing. ManU fans seem to believe this biggest club in the world crap and how they should be challenging for everything. Forgot the money for a second, all of their success was built on the sheer willpower of a drunk bully who's never coming back. They're going to fire LvG for a bad spell and then what happens with the next manager has the same issue? Eventually they're going to have to realize they deserve nothing and have to fight everything, must be shocking to the younger fans who have known nothing but success.

Benteke was actually off-sides but that has to be the miss of the year, good god. Thankfully we got the points anyway.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This league is such shit. Any of the top 6 or 7 teams have a chance at this point. Going to come down to whoever stays healthy and has a good transfer or two. Otherwise Leicester are running away with this which is hilarious.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Haha, that's great. Good match today, thought chelski were diabolical, Spurs looking good, Ozil playing so well this year is single handedly keeping Arsenal in it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Spurs looking good? That was probably their worst game of the year, they robbed those 3 points as Son was a mile off-side on that 2nd goal. Doesn't bode well for the other top 4 contenders when Spuds are winning games like that, not very Spursy. Right now I'd say Arse, ManC and Spuds are almost a lock for top 4.