Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Just as it says

Around a 9 hour round journey by car from Merseyside to Southampton? Kudos to the dedication.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do you really think that someone living in one city doesn't know how long it takes to reach another?

I don't live in Liverpool, I live in Southampton, but I was born in Liverpool and grew up there. I am usually able to get tickets with the LFC fan when they play Saints but tomorrow I'll be with the home fans, doesn't matter as long as I get to see Klopp!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Ah I see

Should be a good match. Saints are a good team and Liverpool are on the rise with Klopp in charge

Enjoy the game

Elerion

N00b
Holy fuck, Can. How can someone look so clumsy one second and then deliver such absolute class the next.

Sturridge reminding everyone how lucky we were to at one point have him and Suarez fully fit and playing together. Tragic that we didn't win the league that season.

faille

Molten Core Raider
What an awesome result. Must have been a great game to be at. Looking forward to watching the highlights later.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What an awesome result. Must have been a great game to be at. Looking forward to watching the highlights later.
Was sat with the Saints fans, had to remind myself to stand up and pretend to celebrate when they scored, and bite my lip when we scored. Saints fans near me were in awe of our goals lol

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Funny.

Our away form is getting ridiculous, Newcastle is going to get thumped.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Every time I watch Fellaini I come away never understanding how he isn't red carded every game, dirtiest fucker around. Schwieni even got in on the action today. ManU should have been down to 9 in the first half, dropped points anyway....

PKS

N00b
Fellaini was alright. Schweini had his moment but referee more than made up for it with being a prick in general. Anyway, decent result. Can't wait until the team actually has a striker or something. Practically playing 4-3-0 week in week out.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fellaini was alright. Schweini had his moment but referee more than made up for it with being a prick in general. Anyway, decent result. Can't wait until the team actually has a striker or something. Practically playing 4-3-0 week in week out.
Were you drunk when you wrote this? Decent result in snatching a draw from the jaws of defeat or in that West Ham beat us, ManC and Arse but with their normal attacking 4 instead of the garbage out there today? Depending on the line-ups between ManC and you it's either the most expensive XI or 2nd most in the history of the prem yet you don't havea striker, ok....

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Good weekend in terms of results for Arsenal and Leicester. What a run they are on. Does anyone actually think they have a chance to win the premier league? It would be incredible if they do.

And Chelsea. Lols. Seriously it just doesn't get old.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great weekend for the Arse - now LCFC needs to fuck off, they're playing great and I'll be shocked if Mahrez and Vardy are at Leicester next season. Can see Mahrez at Arsenal and Vardy to Manc.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Were you drunk when you wrote this? Decent result in snatching a draw from the jaws of defeat or in that West Ham beat us, ManC and Arse but with their normal attacking 4 instead of the garbage out there today? Depending on the line-ups between ManC and you it's either the most expensive XI or 2nd most in the history of the prem yet you don't havea striker, ok....
Haven't you learned yet that you need to at least wait for your team to have played before you criticise someone elses post about their team
biggrin.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Klopp is truly a great coach. Winning the Bundesliga twice and getting to champions league final with that Dortmund team was amazing. Now he turns a laughable squad that Rodgers couldnt get anything out of into one of the hottest teams in the league, scoring goals to boot. There is just something about the way he goes about his business that inspires the players to provide maximum effort and show their class.

edit: Obviously the loss yesterday wasnt good but he has done better than expected.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Haven't you learned yet that you need to at least wait for your team to have played before you criticise someone elses post about their team
biggrin.png
Are the results somehow linked? Even with the loss yesterday I'm confident Klopp will either figure out how to get the team to play with Benteke or just use him like he did against Chelsea as an impact sub late and either Firmino or Sturridge starts. What positives does ManU have to look forward to with how the team is playing? A probable loss to Wolfsburg and entry to the EL? Rooney's xG/xA is 51st in the EPL just ahead of Robbie Brady yet you know he's going to play when fit the rest of the year.

I'm pretty amazed that the talk is about how well Newcastle played today. It was our worst game under Klopp yet it took an own goal, a wrongly disallowed goal, Benteke skying the crossbar from two fee and Coloccini not seeing straight red for a two footed lunge on Ibe to beat us at home.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Are the results somehow linked? Even with the loss yesterday I'm confident Klopp will either figure out how to get the team to play with Benteke or just use him like he did against Chelsea as an impact sub late and either Firmino or Sturridge starts. What positives does ManU have to look forward to with how the team is playing? A probable loss to Wolfsburg and entry to the EL? Rooney's xG/xA is 51st in the EPL just ahead of Robbie Brady yet you know he's going to play when fit the rest of the year.

I'm pretty amazed that the talk is about how well Newcastle played today. It was our worst game under Klopp yet it took an own goal, a wrongly disallowed goal, Benteke skying the crossbar from two fee and Coloccini not seeing straight red for a two footed lunge on Ibe to beat us at home.
United haven't played good football for almost ten years now so I'm not surprised in the least.

PKS

N00b
I was a little drunk. Okay a bit. But I was only being over dramatic, I of course don't like draws or goalless games. Pretty much accepted that this forward lineup is bereft of a regular goal scorer. We had hopes for Martial to take care of things but he's not at that level, of course for his age. Still one of our better players however!

For a team to be top of a league or fighting places in top flight football, you at least need some fucker to score when given a chance or two. I'm one of the staunch defenders for LvG and to be fair he has been let down on the forwards front. Di Maria couldn't wait to escape Manchester, Falcao was a flop, RvP lost his edge during a summer and Rooney lost his edge (again). Chicharito could be here though, I always liked him. Surely a better option for substitution in 70th minute instead of bringing Fellaini on for whoever...