Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

faille

Molten Core Raider
From this point in time, what's a bigger miracle, Leicester winning or Spurs?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From this point in time, what's a bigger miracle, Leicester winning or Spurs?
Gotta be Spurs at this point. They have to win out, even drawing any of their final 3 games and title is Leicester's. Plus they need Leicester to go 1 loss and 1 draw at best.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Gotta be Spurs at this point. They have to win out, even drawing any of their final 3 games and title is Leicester's. Plus they need Leicester to go 1 loss and 1 draw at best.
lol no 3 games out of 38 does not diminish the scale of Leicesters achievement.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol no 3 games out of 38 does not diminish the scale of Leicesters achievement.
Right but I read it as "at this point, would it be a bigger miracle for which team". 8 points clear with 2 games remaining for them and 3 for Spurs, it's gotta be Spurs. If Spurs even draw at Chelsea today, Leicester wins the title without even stepping on the field again.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
What an awesome first year to get the Premier League in the States. Ranieri is my favorite old man ever. What a fucking Boss.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
God damn. I didn't think that year Aguero won it at the death would ever be topped. Gotta love the EPL.

Leicester City!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
who the fuck is Charlie Stillitano?
Unfortunately he's the kind of man that the richest European clubs are listening to, because he's going to make them richer. Anyone who spouts crap like "That [meaningless summer competition] is something they would like to integrate into their portfolio? when talking about a competitive sport should be banned from the game, but the problem is the people running the clubs don't want competition, they want income.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Europa League final tickets were ?290 online earlier today. Doubled in price by the final whistle tonight. Probably should have pulled the trigger as I could always have resold if LFC didn't qualify

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just pulled the trigger on two Europa Final tickets from a re-sale site - hopefully the transaction goes through and it's legit. I'm taking a Zurich based client so got work to pay for the tickets! Just need to cover flight and hotel myself

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nice have fun hopefully they bring home silverware.(and Shitty's champions league spot).

faille

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know how the champion's league spot? Is it an extra spot, or does it take the place of the 4th place team? That would be an even better result!
biggrin.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone know how the champion's league spot? Is it an extra spot, or does it take the place of the 4th place team? That would be an even better result!
biggrin.png
Very simple if Liverpool wins the Europa we will take City's spot.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually they changed it so a league can have 5 max champions league spots.

Only way the 4th place team was missing is if EPL teams won the champions league and Europa league.