SOE Becomes Daybreak / Russian shutdown

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
its just not a russian oligarch via renova, but down the chain to his cousin, the ceo of columbus nova (intrater).

I dont see how daybreak can wiggle out of this. There isnt very many degrees of seperation.

Its weird that they own fiverr too. That was the #1 blackhat ecommerce site forever. All their holdings seem like a great undercover op that only EQ players will solve (bexause of severe autism)

tyen

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03

-keg and olsc got army to look into you.
-army looked into game this forum represents
-they found russians
-they forwarded to mueller
-mueller followed the kronos
-money laundering front found
-ceo donation found to trump
-ceo cousin of russian oligarch
-PLAN UNRAVELED

thx a_skeleton_03 for taking down trump

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
@a_skeleton_03

-they found russians
-PLAN UNRAVELED

Don't piss on his head and tell him it's raining. Or do, might get you a 'get out of rickshaw free' card.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
@a_skeleton_03

-they found russians
-PLAN UNRAVELED

Dear. Fucking. God.

If Keg and Olsc had something to do with this shit coming to light and all of that.

I honestly would touch myself that the EQ bred hatred ran that deep.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
I've read the last few pages and still have no fucking clue what's going on.....

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They’re banning threads left and right over at the official forums. tyen tyen you need to go go good team their asses with your bots SZ style with a barrage of posts.

Aka I’m bored at work and this drama needs to go to 11.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
They’re banning threads left and right over at the official forums. tyen tyen you need to go go good team their asses with your bots SZ style with a barrage of posts.

Aka I’m bored at work and this drama needs to go to 11.

im not equipped to go against a russian bot army when they feel the tyen bot wraith.

Edit: actually i just remembered. I exploited their forum and registration system so much in the past, that they closed down a lot of ways I was doing it to bottleneck me from spamming.

For awhile, you could post on the forum without even verifying your email. That was funny as hell.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
To the good years EQ gave us:

1csq0k.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
im not equipped to go against a russian bot army when they feel the tyen bot wraith.

Edit: actually i just remembered. I exploited their forum and registration system so much in the past, that they closed down a lot of ways I was doing it to bottleneck me from spamming.

For awhile, you could post on the forum without even verifying your email. That was funny as hell.

Can attest. No troll, I read the backchannel communications during the DBG-P99 deal that was brokered (leaked by staff). Your name was mentioned in association with Red 99 players and that they especially didn't like them. They literally name dropped you to Rogean and were almost placing extra conditions on the deal because of you lol. In retrospect, that is such a Russian diplomacy thing to do. Singling stuff out, "whataboutism". "What about salty/ tyen?"

You basically made it fam. An oligarch and his company know who you are.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

<Banned>
Can attest. No troll, I read the backchannel communications during the DBG-P99 deal that was brokered (leaked by staff). Your name was mentioned in association with Red 99 players and that they especially didn't like them. They literally name dropped you to Rogean and were almost placing extra conditions on the deal because of you lol. In retrospect, that is such a Russian diplomacy thing to do. Singling stuff out, "whataboutism". "What about salty/ tyen?"

You basically made it fam. An oligarch and his company know who you are.

That is by far the coolest thing I have read in a long time.

I think I have a new calling to be the ne t Roger Stone.

Gonna pull the infamous Trump/Obama correspondents dinner strat on them fools. Emperor Salty reigning supreme of the Everquest Franchise.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I can't belive this shit is going this far, hahaha crazy that a almost 20 year old game can cause such a mess, can't stop laughing..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
@a_skeleton_03

-they found russians
-PLAN UNRAVELED

Wait was it @a_skeleton_03 or tyen tyen ? I'm not even sure how I would feel about this. I do know that heads would literally explode in the politics forum, and if true, would be one of the most definitive, amazing things I've ever seen FoH produce. The angry, semi-autistic white male anger in the Politics thread and elsewhere would be fission energy levels and could be the true answer to alternative energy this country needs. I can actually picture half the people in that thread red faced and choking with anger. #maga #impotentrage

• 3Picard

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
So you're telling me these Russians are so dumb they didn't buy SOE (DBG) at a huge discount for their IP, their talent, or their financials (which would have been a sign of bad judgment), but they bought a video game studio as a way to launder American dollars????? What crook is so stupid that sees Krono as a good investment to wash money?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user