Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

ohkcrlho

Blackwing Lair Raider
6d 19h 15m
The worst thing that came out of Solo bombing was that we aren't gonna get that Ewan McGregor Obi Wan movie.
Nah...it's great we will not see, more, beloved characters being butchered by the mouse.
But nowadays....fuck SW, fuck Disney.

Reactions: Seananigans

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
97d 22h 12m
If you would have told 10 year old me that 30 years in the future I would decide to not see a movie about Han Solo I would at laughed at your face.

Yet here we are. Fuck Disney.
1980s you would wonder, why wait 30 years and why it had to be a prequel?
i think an ongoing saga of adventures with Harrison Ford as Han Solo back then would have been fine. but it would have probably competed with the Indy movies and you might have gotten sick of seeing HF so much.

Reactions: iannis

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
<Donors Crew>
12d 6h 37m
It's not a bad movie, it just feels more like a heist movie set in a Star Wars backdrop than an actual Star Wars movie.
And that is why I liked it. I am not a star wars fan, I barely know enough to have a conversation about it but I like the setting/backdrop. I would love to see a bunch of movies based in the universe around unknown characters and actors that can act.

Reht

<Donors Crew>
8d 14h 35m
And that is why I liked it. I am not a star wars fan, I barely know enough to have a conversation about it but I like the setting/backdrop. I would love to see a bunch of movies based in the universe around unknown characters and actors that can act.
Yeah, i enjoyed it too and would have like it just as much if it wasn't set in the star wars universe - not feeling like a star wars movie wasn't an issue for me but i know it was for a lot people.

Reactions: Conefed

Conefed

Trakanon Raider
3d 13h 5m
If you would have told 10 year old me that 30 years in the future I would decide to not see a movie about Han Solo I would have laughed at your face.

Yet here we are. Fuck Disney.
Guy that plays Han has perfect Charisma for the job. Glover was also spot on. There was so much good about this movie that you're missing out by skipping it.
Disney bashing is eyeroll.

I hope Solo becomes a trilogy