Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Donald Glover steals the show, the Han Solo guy is ok but it takes a while to get used to Han not being Harrison Ford.

Could have predicted this, question is does he steal it enough to make it worth a watch

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Here is my spoiler: they make the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

If you say that it is not worth it, you are racist! Watch the black man act! Give money! Or you are racist scum!!!!

More like the suck level of Disney Star Wars and the young Han actor can overcome anything positive.

spronk

FPS noob
kathleen kennedy has said that the next movie they wanna do is a lando one, not really sure if its before obi wan or after or if anyone cares anymore.

next up, admiral ackbar in Life Is a Trap the story of the Trans Gay Fish

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
There was some clarification on that statement. It’s more along the lines of them wanting to do another movie in the solo line with more focus on Lando, but it’s down the road a bit. Still looks like Kenobi will be up next

dyadestrant

Molten Core Raider
Movie is sitting at 70% on RT.

TLJ was 91% and we all know that was fucking terrible in every regard. This movie must be a complete catastrophe.

• 4Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's at 71% for both critic and audience scores. The critics and the audience agree? What the fuck is going on in the world!?

Malakriss

It's at 71% for both critic and audience scores. The critics and the audience agree? What the fuck is going on in the world!?
That's for how many want to see, not actual audience scores. Which means 29% of the people took the time to go into a movie's page they don't plan on seeing to say they don't play on seeing it. That's high.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh right it hasn't released yet. Shows how much I give a shit about this movie.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I figure these days if the critics don't like it as much. It will be better. Since there are overhyped movies getting way too good of reviews now on RT. (ep 8 or evenJurassic world, which still pisses me off. terrible movie) Obviously there are signs of a bad movie just being plain fucking bad too. But for me the sweet spot is around 70-80. 90+ from critics and I get cautious. IW was a recent exception.