Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's Memorial Day numbers too, so not just the standard weekend. Frankly, unless the news out of Cannes 10 days prior is overwhelmingly good I have a hard time believing it will top even Rogue One's $155m.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
This is the first movie in a long time that I wanted to see pretty badly. Each preview has lessened that until now I really could give a shit. They better have a big marketing campaign other than the cups and pancakes at Denny’s.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's Memorial Day numbers too, so not just the standard weekend. Frankly, unless the news out of Cannes 10 days prior is overwhelmingly good I have a hard time believing it will top even Rogue One's $155m.

Yeah, didn't realize that was for the four day. That seems weak, indeed.

spronk

FPS noob
tickets should start going on sale may 4th at 12am EST, 9pm PST on May 3d which is about 90 minutes from this post

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Got my timer set, if your time proves true you will be the first I heard of an official time, and I thought I was pretty well connected.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
23386d99-dfd9-48ef-ad7d-5f1506df30b5.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Saw the preview again for this during the Infinity War movie and still the guy they picked for this looks like a cunt. I also prefer my Star Wars and Terminator movies without the Mother of Dragons and Woody from Cheers.

#notmyhan

3724267_n_vir3.jpg

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you only see Woody as his character from Cheers, maybe you should watch something else he's been in in the past 30 years.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I forgot he was in Cheers. So many fucking good roles from Woody since them. He'll probably be the best part of the movie.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you only see Woody as his character from Cheers, maybe you should watch something else he's been in in the past 30 years.

Woody Harrelson is fucking great. All the more reason I don't wish to see him in this bag of shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I actually like the actor that they picked to play Han, having seen him in other things (Hail Caesar in particular) where he was good. But he definitely is miscast in this role. I am not sold on the Lando choice, either, but I stuggle to think of anyone who might be a better fit in that part as you need a pretty slick Wakandan to pull of Billy D.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
fXgVF30.jpg

At last the North Koreans will know the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just in case you dipshits were thinking that this movie might be spared the SJW Disney garbage think again. Anyone who see's this pile of dogshit in the theater is contributing to this.

cropped-forceisfemale.jpg

Solo: A Star Wars Story Has Franchise’s First Main Female Droid

L3-37 - L3 was also built from already used protocol parts and was also an enlightened navigator. She cared deeply about droid rights.

Solo-A-Star-Wars-Story-Security-Droid.jpg

Oh boy just what I was hoping for Female Droid Rights.. in a Han Solo movie!!!

Roflcopter.gif

Last edited:
  • 4Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Augh, why isn't there a barf emote for this forum... I could give a shit if they just made a droid with a female voice, whatever, but of course it has to be some activist bitch, too.

• 4Like