Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's hopefully just back story and won't in any way be in the film. That or the dumpster just became more glorious.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Augh, why isn't there a barf emote for this forum... I could give a shit if they just made a droid with a female voice, whatever, but of course it has to be some activist bitch, too.

Fucking exactly man, toss a female voice on a Droid who gives a shit. Hell if they weren't tooting their own fucking horns nobody would even give it a second thought. But turning it into some SJW Feminazibot who is gonna bitch about robosexuals and appropriating culture and it's just face palm worthy. Really though they should of made the robot fat as fuck and gave it a facial piercing and tramp tattoos.

Also lets keep in mind that Han Solo was the type of man who would walk up and take the pussy just like Trump and when a bitch said I love you, he would look the broad in her eyes and say "I know". I bet in this movie he is a sniveling piece of faggot shit.

tumblr_m0wqiyGuSv1qg76hlo1_250.gif

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Wake me up when this SJW shit is over and I can start watching movies again.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just in case you dipshits were thinking that this movie might be spared the SJW Disney garbage think again. Anyone who see's this pile of dogshit in the theater is contributing to this.

cropped-forceisfemale.jpg

Solo: A Star Wars Story Has Franchise’s First Main Female Droid

L3-37 - L3 was also built from already used protocol parts and was also an enlightened navigator. She cared deeply about droid rights.

Solo-A-Star-Wars-Story-Security-Droid.jpg

Oh boy just what I was hoping for Female Droid Rights.. in a Han Solo movie!!!

Roflcopter.gif

a fucking female droid? is this fucking Futurama? jesus fucking christ.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like Woody and Glover need to completely save this movie, but even that might not be possible. I want to believe but not sure I can trust Star Wars again after Last Jedi.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So early reaction are out. It seems that first act is slow, picks up in second act and is a lot of fun.

Donald Glover steals the show, the Han Solo guy is ok but it takes a while to get used to Han not being Harrison Ford.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Kathleen Kennedy is an actual plague on the Star Wars Universe. The Star Wars Thanos determined to kill every male in the Star Wars universe.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Kathleen Kennedy is an actual plague on the Star Wars Universe. The Star Wars Thanos determined to kill every male in the Star Wars universe.

Don't worry, what you don't see off-screen at the end of Infinity War is the half of the universe killed off just happened to randomly choose ALL of Disney's Star Wars. So watch more MCU, and rejoice in the splendor that is Thanos, while forgetting this shit exists.

Also, I don't give a shit if some pandering reviewers say Glover steals the show. I can't see him as Lando at all. Honestly he's my biggest casting issue with this show, even beyond Captain Cant-Act-Worth-A-Shit McNeeds-A-Coach-Last-Minute. I can't see beyond him being too damn full of himself as a person. The spot they show before previews begin where he's giving you a tour of the Falcon just made me want to punch him. Yes I realize the Lando character has an ego, but he's smooth. Glover is just... not. Also, whatever someone up there said about not really being able to cast young Billy Dee is pretty much true. I can't think of anyone, it'd probably have to be a complete unknown.

TLDR- fuck Kathleen, fuck Rian, fuck this movie's entire concept, and fuck all this new shit. Ok, I'm done pissing in the Cheerios of the 4 people who want to see this movie, you can have your thread back.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Going by twitter reactions we firmly believe that the Han Solo prequel spinoff movie is going to be better than Episode 8? In what timeline should that ever be possible. Fuck you Rian Johnson and story board members.

• 2Worf

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
There are complete, and legit, spoilers for the entire movie popping up in the usual places. For those of you that care, be wary.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Does Han live?!?

Here’s a spoiler. This movie sucks.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
Well I WAS looking forward to seeing this, until I found out Donald Glover the America hater was in it. Then I found out about the feminist droid. I'm done giving money to Star Wars. I'll just download a copy when it comes out.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Just in case you dipshits were thinking that this movie might be spared the SJW Disney garbage think again. Anyone who see's this pile of dogshit in the theater is contributing to this.

cropped-forceisfemale.jpg

Solo: A Star Wars Story Has Franchise’s First Main Female Droid

L3-37 - L3 was also built from already used protocol parts and was also an enlightened navigator. She cared deeply about droid rights.

Solo-A-Star-Wars-Story-Security-Droid.jpg

Oh boy just what I was hoping for Female Droid Rights.. in a Han Solo movie!!!

Roflcopter.gif
Just wait until the first fully human like android exists( very close! ) and they find out what is being stuck in their mouths.

Malakriss

You never ever need to see The Last Jedi, episode 9 will probably retcon the whole thing in the text scrawl if they have any common sense left.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users