Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
why don't they give Chris-chan to make Sonichu the Movie. It may turn out better than this turd.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
can someone explain the chris chan thing?

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
you can call him a clown, but he made a successful career out of being a clown. he's gone full TDS and is politically insane, but he should meet most poeple's definition of successful.

True, and judging by how he has lived his life and treated himself I feel safe assuming Jim Carey is among the people with whom he does not meet the definition of successful for.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
can someone explain the chris chan thing?

Circa ED era, Chris-chan was the original autist. He was famous for recording himself in his room which was filled to the ceiling with pokemon/Sonic/anime shit. He was one of our first captive examples of weaponized retardation. Through Chris-chan was how people got introduced to the sick sick world of the Sonic universe fandom. Eventually Chris-chan became a woman and is currently living out his life as a stringy-haired potato that has panic attacks on camera during gaming events.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Circa ED era, Chris-chan was the original autist. He was famous for recording himself in his room which was filled to the ceiling with pokemon/Sonic/anime shit. He was one of our first captive examples of weaponized retardation. Through Chris-chan was how people got introduced to the sick sick world of the Sonic universe fandom. Eventually Chris-chan became a woman and is currently living out his life as a stringy-haired potato that has panic attacks on camera during gaming events.

huh... how bout that.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Could not even finish the trailer.

This should end Jim Carrey.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

should. but it won't. he's reached a tier in hollywood, so he can't go below that. like in who wants to be a millionaire? even if he makes bomb after bomb, his name still carries weight, like johnny depp and will smith.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
should. but it won't. he's reached a tier in hollywood, so he can't go below that. like in who wants to be a millionaire? even if he makes bomb after bomb, his name still carries weight, like johnny depp and will smith.
his career should have ended in the 90s, but Grinch revived it for him, then Lemony snickets hit too. he's been running on fumes since then though. he should have had another comeback with kickass2, but he sabotaged his own fucking film by condemning all its gun violence.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Guys why are you trashing Sanic!? Its going to be so good! Sanic he's the fastest Armadillo alive!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

maybe you SAW yes man in 2012, but it came out in 2008. i think mid 2000's were pretty decent for him, because he was doing different things. number 23 wasn't super great of a movie but i loved the cracked out conspiracy theorist character

j00t

Sanic?

i think you mean...

1vomek.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
maybe you SAW yes man in 2012, but it came out in 2008. i think mid 2000's were pretty decent for him, because he was doing different things. number 23 wasn't super great of a movie but i loved the cracked out conspiracy theorist character
oh my bad I looked at he wrong thing when i looked it up. Either way I mentioned it because it was after Unfortunate Events and The Grinch (6 and 8 years later). I'd need to look at his IMDB to see if there was anything else I liked.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Jim Carrey is one step away from rock bottom.

This is rock bottom

View attachment 205479

Swear to god, went to live taping of the Artie & Anthony show in NYC, literally only me and my date there, otherwise no one gave a shit to go watch the show be filmed, Artie was late, he came in and absolutely looked like a homeless person, he was polite and acknowledged us and said Hi, then he rambled through the show. We left right after the show, and while figuring out where to go next Artie left the building, he looked 100% like a homeless street bum when he left. If we hadn't just seen him upstairs, I never would have known it was him, etc. Amazing how bad off that guy is. And then his fucking nose collapsed a few months later, lmao.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm really curious how many memes they squeeze into this one. Gotta go fast... Google "sonic" + your name, to find out your color Sonic, and how many other dicks are involved.

I'm a Jim Carrey fan, rooted in childhood - his SNL skits (namely the life guard persona, given I was an actual life guard), Pet Detective, Liar Liar, The Mask, fuckin Dumb and Dumber... He appears to have returned in full form (compared to recent Unfortunate Events aside). After his episode in Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, if this 'brings him out' of his Jenny McCarthy anti-vax well of depression and self-loathing, awesome. A lot of what makes a movie is the casting, and even if it's shitty, makes it work.

I obviously expect this movie to be 10 tonnes of wretched, ash tray filled, hot wet garbage, but with the Fast n Furious folks at the helm, and the cast, it could be bad enough to make a mark.

I loathe James Marsden for ruining one of my favorite X-men, but him, like the military guy who was in Arrow and most of the other high end C listers cast for this attrocity, this could make for good Razzy bait. Substantially more so than Pixels. At least here it seems like they're intentionally making trash, rather than trash just being what happens.

I also hope there's some secret back story we find out about the main cast being drunk the entire time like the original Mario production... I want kids these days to be as confused, disappointed and mind fucked as I was when I came out of that theater at 11 years old.

Waiting to buy the special 4k streaming edition with bonus content for $3.99...

j00t

oh my bad I looked at he wrong thing when i looked it up. Either way I mentioned it because it was after Unfortunate Events and The Grinch (6 and 8 years later). I'd need to look at his IMDB to see if there was anything else I liked.
honestly, i don't even know why i corrected you. i went to look up when number 23 was released and i saw yes man and was like THE INTERNET MANDATES A CORRECTION!

• 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
honestly, i don't even know why i corrected you. i went to look up when number 23 was released and i saw yes man and was like THE INTERNET MANDATES A CORRECTION!

It's internet law man, I get it, no worries.

• 1Solidarity