Sons of Anarchy

spronk

FPS noob
yoJC2Ndsd1bMH8oBzi.gif

smooth jazz car chase scene on a biker gang show, gotta love it

this cop probably shouldn't be allowed to drive

KiDjmOZ.gif

Goatface

i like how charming is supposed to this small place, i think less than 15k, but then it looks like they are in sanfran

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wait all episode for Jimmy Smits to "sigh" and go "wtf homes" or whatever, that truly is the best acting in this show.

spronk

FPS noob
probability smits exits the show alive?

i really, really, really hope when GTA5 is released on PC someone makes a SoA mod for it, lets you replay all of s1-7 as a character. i'll be chucky

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider

i really, really, really hope when GTA5 is released on PC someone makes a SoA mod for it, lets you replay all of s1-7 as a character. i'll be chucky
Hah, saw your post in the SA thread for SoA. The Alt-Reasons Jax found out about Gemma posts were pretty good too:

He kills the chinese guy, Chris Dunn (I'm surprised by this name, btw, I kind of expect Sutter to have made his name 'Ching Chong' or something), checks the guy's pockets, finds a fortune cookie, eats it, and the paper written inside says 'Confucious says this guy didn't do it, it was Gemma'.
Tully (Manson) is fucking Juice, and mid-thrust, you hear a weird squeak from Juice's butt, and it makes the unmistakeable sound of the name "Gemma". Tully tells Jax of this, as he literally just got to the bottom of it all.
Jax is sitting on the roof and he notices a cloud that looks like Gemma putting a steakfork into Tara's head.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just watched the episode tonight and as much as I have shit on this show the last two seasons, this was a pretty fucking good episode. The scene with Juice and Jax was riveting and they both acted the hell out of it. Jimmy Smits getting the news over the phone and later his scene with Jax was outstanding as well. There are some very solid actors on this show when they aren't working with shitty writing. I have been reserving judgement on Marilyn Manson since he hasn't had that many lines but I think he was pretty damn good tonight as well.

Another shout out to Deadwood fans tonight as well. The guy that Jax carjacked was Hearst's muscle Captain Turner.

9z0tF5Z.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
oops i meant season 3 then i thought the latest was 5. the one where charlize theron played the hottest tard on the planet

nero is the only thing worth watching this show, i thought he was gonna die this episode. his background "da fuq" moments are awesome

jFeDFDn.gif
this gif is great, just needs the cell phone headcock added to it

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tune in this summer for "Better call Uncer!" in which the early years of the Sons of Anarchy bumbling gun trades and other general dumb assery are put on display when they randomly ask Uncer to look the other way on certain dealings and shady happenings. And you better bet there will be at least 2 slow pan man-ass laden montages per episode or this shit ain't Sutter.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
So as someone who's watched all of one episode since "Lolz, we're CIA", I'm good not dropping in for the finale?
Eh, I think most of us just want closure at this point. While the last episode was pretty good, every episode this season preceding it has been complete shit. Too much man-ass and musical montages and just general nonsense. I imagine the last 2 episodes will have lots of blood, fire and death, so that may be worth tuning in for...?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So as someone who's watched all of one episode since "Lolz, we're CIA", I'm good not dropping in for the finale?
I think if I was in your situation I would watch the last 3 episodes just to see how it ends but I would not recommend watching all the episodes you missed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Eh, I think most of us just want closure at this point. While the last episode was pretty good, every episode this season preceding it has been complete shit. Too much man-ass and musical montages and just general nonsense. I imagine the last 2 episodes will have lots of blood, fire and death, so that may be worth tuning in for...?
also Abel_downs.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Do you think anyone from here would be Tig??