Sons of Anarchy

spronk

FPS noob
yeah...I am expecting something lousy like that as well.

Also...what was the deal with his leg? They eluded to it early in the episode...I hope it's not a "I have a blood clot, so I will go ahead and die"
unser's cancer has become sentient and jumped to jax's leg after determining unser is no longer a viable host. its a deep, deep, deep nod to the ring of power (the ring was a CANCER, get it) - Jax is Frodo and Hamlet and King Lear and Rodney Dangerfield, all rolled into one.

Oh he's also Gandalf cuz he has white shoes. or maybe his white shoes are like shadowfax, i'll have to consult a tolkien expert cuz the symbology is way too deep for me

Ganthorn

N00b
Also...what was the deal with his leg? They eluded to it early in the episode...I hope it's not a "I have a blood clot, so I will go ahead and die"
The way they glazed over it I assumed the actor hurt it during a stunt or something so they just had to acknowlege it and move on. Something I think is funny is how Uncer not pressing charges anymore will somehow make the police he lead on a chase which ended in a huge car accident will make them stop looking for him lol

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I also think Jax will die in some noble fashion. It would be preferable to me if he faked his death and then they show him becoming a logger in Seattle and the truck he's driving is getting loaded with logs by an excavator and it zooms in on the excavator operator and it's FUCKING MICHAEL C. HALL AS DEXTER. Then those two shows could be tied for the lamest endings ever. It would be especially good because after this season I think Jax is approaching Dexter territory in his murder count and they would definitely be the most murderous logging duo of all time. Spinoff? Yes.

Also, if we don't get at least 18 minutes of montages in the finale I am quitting this show forever (see what I did there?).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It would be especially good because after this season I think Jax is approaching Dexter territory in his murder count and they would definitely be the most murderous logging duo of all time. Spinoff? Yes.
Best show pitch ever. You need to get a lawyer ASAP before the networks steal that.

Fox will pick it up, put it on Friday nights, and cancel it 1 month later.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe I'm missing something since you guys don't seem to think so, but it seemed pretty obvious to me that jax is going to get the mayhem vote. That's what they were talking about when he said he'd convince the club to make it unanimous. Though it's kind of stupid of him to lay down for that when it was self defense largely.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm serious about this, I think Charlie hunnam was crying in his trailer one day and kurt sutter dropped by and asked what's wrong. And charlie goes "I really wanted to be in 50 shades of gray", and kurt is like, "i got your back homes!" man ass, man ass everywhere.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe I'm missing something since you guys don't seem to think so, but it seemed pretty obvious to me that jax is going to get the mayhem vote. That's what they were talking about when he said he'd convince the club to make it unanimous. Though it's kind of stupid of him to lay down for that when it was self defense largely.
I guess probably they want to show some sort of redemption, so eating the mayehm volunteraly, is a way for jax to pay for all the lives he taken and all the damage he caused, killing his mother, involving tera blabla, making that choice consciously, and in the end accepting his own death. That is how i interpreted the gemma kill. She deserved to die, but if she did so he does. So to me he killed her knowing that he would follow her soon.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I'm still wondering what that clause in the charter he wants to have removed is. I bet it's something that gets him off and lets him leave the club without any retribution.

Goatface

it has to be the black thing, as he already talked to the guy from grim bastards about patching over.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like this show is dieing proper like. Have they done a montage with Bon Jovi yet?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought the Gemma kill was pretty unsatisfying. It let her accept everything without getting any of his rage or anger. She had to coax him into doing it.

I thought it would have been far more impactful if he had let her live but brought her to the Mayhem vote so she'd know her actions played a role in her son dying. Then he could have killed her before they killed him. Or, he could have just told her what was going to happen before he shot her in the garden.

Also unsatisfying is that Jax never found out all the details about his dad's death.

spronk

FPS noob
jax is a schizophrenic and jemma isn't real, its just jax in drag. the clues have been there all 7 seasons - venus, gemma's ridiculous outfits, adriana's temporarily lesbianitis. jax's leg hurting is him accepting it, and killing gemma is him argle bargle warghle. blargh blargh blargh

Goatface

warning to all that care, the ending has been leaked and confirmed by sutter
FAN APOLOGY

It has been brought to my attention that our SOA Collector's Edition Book has been sent out a week early by some distributors and book outlets. This book contains details about the final episode of the series. This, my friends is a storyteller's worst nightmare. I wanted this book to be a compliment to the show. It contains personal messages and photos from the cast, in-depth behind the scenes information and detailed breakdown of episodes. It's a smart, well-conceived book that I was very excited for the fans to have. AFTER the motherfucking finale. There are a thousand fucking people I can blame. And I assure you, by the time I am done, my fucking basket will be filled with heads of incompetent cunts. But as far as the fans go, the burden is on me. I fucked up. It was my idea for the book, so ultimately, I am to blame. So if you received a book, I apologize. I ask that you not share your wrath or pain or opinion in social media so as to not spoil the experience of others. There is no excuse for utter ineptitude. It pains me that this will be the parting memory of some fans. I hope you all tune in for the finale. It plays much better than it reads.

Sincerely

ks

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
warning to all that care, the ending has been leaked and confirmed by sutter
Oh wow...this is true. I ended up finding this. I don't really care about the series so I read it anyways.

DON'T CLICK ON THIS IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHO DIES

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2gv7ngy.jpg
I had to look up some of the non-samcro names...turns out it's a bunch of the irish dudes. None of the other names were surprising whatsoever

spronk

FPS noob
haha that was the stupidest goddamn finale i've ever seen. i didn't watch dexter though.

at least the long national nightmare is over

the entire 7th season was basically a DLC to grand theft auto

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
So un-fuck shit fuck dumb as fuck lazy crappy writing ever fuck finale.

Please someone go get Kurt Sutter and bring him to this forum.