Sons of Anarchy

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, it's over we got that goin' for us I guess. Was at least satisfying to see dildo ex-cop in the bakery get blown away and Marks gunned down. Ending was god awful.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Why did he have 1302 police cars after him? Like do state police really send that many cop cars for 1 motorcycle chase? i

Dalien

Registered Hodor
SO. MANY. BRO. HUGS.

I think this may have set a record for the largest number of bro hugs in a TV episode.

Anyways, I'm really glad it ended with Vick Fucking Mackey. They need to do another show with him and Walton Goggins.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
So I dropped in on just this episode to get it out of my system:

I guess it was supposed to be touchy-feely when leadership of the club went to the only fucking Season 1 regulars left alive? Not a lot of suspense there...
I guess it was redeeming when Jax went on his suicide run to take out guys-I-have-never-seen-before? Looks like the cardboard-cut-out-villian per season continued.
The accidental troll trifecta (The Newsroom, Square w/FF7) of the week concludes with the farcically overlong police "chase" to symbolic ending? Pretty sure that sequence cured any urge to catch up, or watch Sutter's next show without overwhelmingly glowing reviews.

P.S. Jax popped Unser? Dude, I hope that semi dragged Jax's body for two miles, but he miraculously lived as a multiple amputee, his ride a motorized scooter for life.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
SO. MANY. BRO. HUGS.

I think this may have set a record for the largest number of bro hugs in a TV episode.

Anyways, I'm really glad it ended with Vick Fucking Mackey. They need to do another show with him and Walton Goggins.
Vic mother fucking Mackey. That was about the only good outcome of this whole shitfest that was SoA past season 2. All this finale did was make me want to re-re-watch The Shield.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So what was the full symbolism of the stupid bag lady and the bread and wine? Was he Jesus at the end?
The bag lady was an Angel telling him it was time, and yes, he went out like Jesus. I didn't like the finale, I expected more conflict from the other bad guys.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't think it was that bad although it was predictable and the police chase at the end was corny. I don't really think it's that outrageous that all the cops in the area would come out to get a guy who had committed multiple murders in broad daylight in public places earlier in the day. We're just used to the police and everyone else ignoring massive shootouts in this show.

I didn't understand why the club had to vote on Jax "meeting the reaper". I was also somewhat confused that they had not one but two closeups of the I-580 sign when they were clearly on a 2-lane highway.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't understand why the club had to vote on Jax "meeting the reaper".
I guess, since jax confessed to the soa council (which i guess its the president of all the charter of soa) what he did, that was the only possible outcome by following their rulebook, as the penalty for killing a ''brother'' is death. Thing is, as he was the president of the original charter, to avoid internal trouble, his own people had to do it, but they needed a 100% positive vote from all the member for that (always following their rules).

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
That fucking ending. As if that wasn't bad enough, throw in the Shakespeare quote to really hammer it home. I'm no cop/outlaw, but that seemed like a real leisurely ride Jax and the cops were taking.

With some other show he is doing, plus the long-rumored SOA prequel, I have a feeling Kurt Sutter is going to become FX's version of Chuck Lorre.

spronk

FPS noob
I guess, since jax confessed to the soa council (which i guess its the president of all the charter of soa) what he did, that was the only possible outcome by following their rulebook, as the penalty for killing a ''brother'' is death. Thing is, as he was the president of the original charter, to avoid internal trouble, his own people had to do it, but they needed a 100% positive vote from all the member for that (always following their rules).
you know for an outlaw motorcycle gang that is into drugs, guns, and whores they sure do have a lot of rules

its hilarious that they thought shooting happy was necessary. ok, jax has to die by suicide-by-cop (well truck in this case) so the irish/law/etc don't think he went into hiding. but why the fuck did they need to shoot happy?? no one is gonna ask "so did you guys almost kill him but decided not to and jax shot his way out of a meeting?"

its awesome how joining the MC gives you wolverine powers though, tig was shot like... 3 days ago and has completely shrugged it off, and happy gets shot in the fucking arm and just needs to wrap that shit up in some gauze and its no big thing. good thing chibs is an expert marksman and avoided hitting any bones. hell, maybe bobby is slowly regenerating in his crypt and will be back for Sons of Sons of Anarchy, featuring Abel_Downs.

dat cgi:
ajQK4cR.gif

Goatface

Katey Sagal Joins Kurt Sutter's New FX Drama The Bastard Executioner
The project, which was ordered to pilot by FX late last year, revolves around a warrior knight in King Edward III's charge. The titular character, having retired from fighting due to psychological burnout and turmoil, must pick his sword back up - and swing it on the necks of the damned - when violence rears its ugly head again.

------
they are also doing SoA novels, 1st one that came is set after season 4

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
its awesome how joining the MC gives you wolverine powers though, tig was shot like... 3 days ago and has completely shrugged it off, and happy gets shot in the fucking arm and just needs to wrap that shit up in some gauze and its no big thing. good thing chibs is an expert marksman and avoided hitting any bones. hell, maybe bobby is slowly regenerating in his crypt and will be back for Sons of Sons of Anarchy, featuring Abel_Downs.
Not to mention dumping their bikes at damn near highway speed and coming out of it walking and with minor scratches. What the fuck were their bikes and bones made of? Adamantium and Mithril?

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Katey Sagal Joins Kurt Sutter's New FX Drama The Bastard Executioner
The project, which was ordered to pilot by FX late last year, revolves around a warrior knight in King Edward III's charge. The titular character, having retired from fighting due to psychological burnout and turmoil, must pick his sword back up - and swing it on the necks of the damned - when violence rears its ugly head again.

------
they are also doing SoA novels, 1st one that came is set after season 4
I'm wondering how many main characters get fucked in the ass, I'm gonna say 5.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so very happy i dumped this show for good at the beginning of the previous season. did they ever kill off that horrible bitch, gemma?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yes, the shooting Happy in the arm made no sense...one of 1000 things this season.

No cops or at least security at the court house when Marx comes out? Post 9/11? Ok, suuuure