Sons of Anarchy

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Shooting Happy made 'perfect' sense.

WRITERS ROOM
Hack Writer 1: Man, how can we gin up some bullshit drama about how "the club's rules" could mean the Redwood branch kills Jax 30 mins before the actual end of the episode, which anyone with two brain cells to rub together will know is a fake out.
Hack Writer 2: I know, we'll stage it so it looks like they're about to kill Jax, before they shoot someone else and claim it happened in the escape!
Hack Writer 1: Brilliant! That's totally an original idea and won't come across as eye-rollingly obvious! But we gotta have some bro hugs immediately after.
Hack Writer 2: Dude, of course we'll have bro hugs. Bro hugs all day every day!
Hack Writer 1: Whoa, I got it. What if Jax tries to bro hug a semi at the finale, to show that he's accepted how his Dad died.
Hack Writer 2: Emmy-worthy stuff man, Emmy worthy stuff.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
LOOK HES LIKE JESUS
evw9odi.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
its awesome how joining the MC gives you wolverine powers though, tig was shot like... 3 days ago and has completely shrugged it off, and happy gets shot in the fucking arm and just needs to wrap that shit up in some gauze and its no big thing.
Yeah I was going to mention that too. It didn't bleed and I'm not sure he even said ouch. Maybe I should try shooting myself in the forearm next time I need a day off work since it's obviously such a minor injury.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
At least he finally put on boots instead of those dip shit kswiss shoes.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
too bad bikers couldn't aim for shit and taken out more shitty ass bikers. Bikers vs. Bikers = win/win.
rrr_img_98027.jpg

Holy Shit, those jackets are real? wow real life bikers have zero style.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Heh, I thought of SoA when I saw this as well.

I still haven't watched the final episode of SoA, after reading about it on this thread.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
What I just didn't get is that they obviously used a green screen....so why the fuck do you CGI the truck? It makes zero sense.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man I still laugh every time i see that cartoon truck coming.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Jesus 170 arrests. They will never figure out who killed who.
Heh, media is reportingCapital murder charges expected in Waco biker shootout - CBS News

bout 170 motorcycle gang members charged with engaging in organized crime are each being held on a $1 million bond in the wake of the shootout in Waco that left at least nine dead and 18 injured, and authorities say capital murder charges are expected. By early afternoon about a third of the suspects had been booked into the McLennan County Jail, reports CBS affiliate KWTX in Waco.