Sound of Freedom (2023)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1689747427691.png

Whoa, that's a nice statistic.

Just finished the video, looks like Decoy Voice guy reached the same conclusion I did that it's probably hourly theater employees sabotaging the movie. That's much more believable than an AMC conspiracy. If AMC was against the movie they just wouldn't be showing or promoting it. Hourly employees though? Lot of walking time bombs looking for a way to passive-aggressively lash out. People don't realize the incredible amount of actual communists there are walking around at this point, especially young people working low-level jobs.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 483102

Just finished the video, looks like Decoy Voice guy reached the same conclusion I did that it's probably hourly theater employees sabotaging the movie. That's much more believable than an AMC conspiracy. If AMC was against the movie they just wouldn't be showing or promoting it. Hourly employees though? Lot of walking time bombs looking for a way to passive-aggressively lash out. People don't realize the incredible amount of actual communists there are walking around at this point, especially young people working low-level jobs.
you have no idea how many retail people and people who deal with other people every day fucking hate their customers. i can totally see them fucking with this movie out of mean spiritedness for their perception of it's audience. bunch of magatards, lets shut off their AC. lol no i got a better idea. lets list the wrong screen times so they miss the movie. hahahahahaha.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

I didn't buy into the "they're interfering with the movie" stuff. It seems like there's an awful lot of examples of it though. Hopefully it really is mostly coincidence but I wouldn't be surprised if a fair amount of theater staff were taking it upon themselves to mess with showings of the movie out of spite.

For some reason people on the left think QAnon is this huge threat and scourge, even though from what I can tell it's basically just a bunch of people on message boards who want to know what the uber-wealthy are up to. Probably diddling kids on islands, honestly. They always bring up that one guy who went to a pizza place with a gun (and didn't actually kill anyone). The same people very easily ignore Antifa burning down 280+ buildings. It's super weird cognitive dissonance. "Q" seems to be one of the few things they're socially allowed to hate so they do that.

There's also this attitude that the right / conservatives / whatever use "the kids" as a sort of political weapon, like everything's always about "protecting the kids". Uh...yeah? Admittedly some instances of conservative "save the keeds" messaging have been moral panics over nothing, maybe even a lot of instances. But I fail to see why "Q people believe blah blah" is a bigger topic of discussion and outrage than actual child trafficking is. Especially when it's not just a problem, it's such a BIG problem that it's set to eclipse the drug trade in money in the next few years.
why da fuq are you watching kungfuanon?

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I didn't buy into the "they're interfering with the movie" stuff. It seems like there's an awful lot of examples of it though. Hopefully it really is mostly coincidence but I wouldn't be surprised if a fair amount of theater staff were taking it upon themselves to mess with showings of the movie out of spite.

For some reason people on the left think QAnon is this huge threat and scourge, even though from what I can tell it's basically just a bunch of people on message boards who want to know what the uber-wealthy are up to. Probably diddling kids on islands, honestly. They always bring up that one guy who went to a pizza place with a gun (and didn't actually kill anyone). The same people very easily ignore Antifa burning down 280+ buildings. It's super weird cognitive dissonance. "Q" seems to be one of the few things they're socially allowed to hate so they do that.

There's also this attitude that the right / conservatives / whatever use "the kids" as a sort of political weapon, like everything's always about "protecting the kids". Uh...yeah? Admittedly some instances of conservative "save the keeds" messaging have been moral panics over nothing, maybe even a lot of instances. But I fail to see why "Q people believe blah blah" is a bigger topic of discussion and outrage than actual child trafficking is. Especially when it's not just a problem, it's such a BIG problem that it's set to eclipse the drug trade in money in the next few years.
It's just like the run up to the 2020 election. They get these people so worked up into a fervor and of course they start acting in ways that seem justified. "It's not felony election interference if I'm preventing Hitler from taking power." It's just a movie, and these people are fucking Qtard, Ultra MAGA assholes, fuck their movie!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's just like the run up to the 2020 election. They get these people so worked up into a fervor and of course they start acting in ways that seem justified. "It's not felony election interference if I'm preventing Hitler from taking power." It's just a movie, and these people are fucking Qtard, Ultra MAGA assholes, fuck their movie!

I've been of the mind for a while that election tampering was less a grand conspiracy and more just common folk taking it upon themselves to screw things up, using the avenues provided to them by lawmakers conveniently loosening up the rules beforehand. That Prager guy said the same thing, that "If I thought I was stopping a Hitler type situation I'd probably commit fraud too".

Fervor is the best way to put it, it's almost religious fervor. A movie like this is basically devilry. I totally see how people used to be burned at the stake for thinking the wrong thing, and we haven't changed that much. We just have more laws now so all these little commies have to keep their hate to themselves while they struggle as wage slaves. Turning off someone's AC is probably the most powerful they've felt lately. They're useful idiots who don't realize they're serving their actual oppressors.

nu_11

It's just like the run up to the 2020 election. They get these people so worked up into a fervor and of course they start acting in ways that seem justified. "It's not felony election interference if I'm preventing Hitler from taking power."

I've been of the mind for a while that election tampering was less a grand conspiracy and more just common folk taking it upon themselves to screw things up, using the avenues provided to them by lawmakers conveniently loosening up the rules beforehand. That Prager guy said the same thing, that "If I thought I was stopping a Hitler type situation I'd probably commit fraud too".

Ayckshually... the leftists have a word for this that they like to throw around

Screenshot_20230719_164608_Firefox.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Drove past a local karate place today and their sign outside said,

"Sound of Freedom
If you love your kids
See this movie"

Glad I don't live somewhere liberal.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Fervor is the best way to put it, it's almost religious fervor. A movie like this is basically devilry. I totally see how people used to be burned at the stake for thinking the wrong thing, and we haven't changed that much. We just have more laws now so all these little commies have to keep their hate to themselves while they struggle as wage slaves. Turning off someone's AC is probably the most powerful they've felt lately. They're useful idiots who don't realize they're serving their actual oppressors.
sure, "common folk"
14.METRO_.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 483102

Or shit happens. You are describing the literal definition of confirmation bias.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Or shit happens. You are describing the literal definition of confirmation bias.
ESPN has an insane number of commercials with gay blacks kissing in slow motion and extreme closeups of trannies with facial hair. I don't need any other reason to hate the left with a passion and pray for gallows. Hand wave everything else away as confirmation bias all you want.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
ESPN has an insane number of commercials with gay blacks kissing in slow motion and extreme closeups of trannies with facial hair. I don't need any other reason to hate the left with a passion and pray for gallows. Hand wave everything else away as confirmation bias all you want.
Are those the ones for those aids drugs that cost like a bajillion dollars?

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just saw it.. Pretty well done. Half the women in theater crying the whole time. 😢

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
125 million and still going. 150 million should be easy.
Yeah, I would think 200 million is possible. I don't know that there's been a film quite like this since My Big Fat Greek Wedding (box office wise).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users