Sound of Freedom (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For a film that is only in a limited number of theaters it's doing pretty damn good. And I think worldwide release is in a week or so? And then an online streaming release at some point.

View attachment 482742
Well, 2652 is not limited by any means. That's still a wide release. Stuff like No Hard Feelings, a very mainstream R comedy, opened in 3200 screens. Oppenheimer is only going to be in 3600. So, still a wide release, just not as wide as many other films. Still, the fact it opened wide makes a 42% improvement in its third week absolutely incredible. That kind of thing is ultra rare nowadays. I give props to the film as a genuine box office phenomenon. At this point, it might have a shot at $200 million.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Probably won't watch this but I am tempted to buy tickets regardless just because I hate the left.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Probably won't watch this but I am tempted to buy tickets regardless just because I hate the left.
That's a good idea. No way I'm going to a movie theater, but will the movie theater credit the movie correctly if you don't scan in?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Mist seems to be awful defensive about this movie, and know a bit too much about Russian Child trafficking.. Pretty sure she's stated to have had a crush on Mila Kunis as well.. hrmm?
He. Mist is a man.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Mist is either a women or a serial killer. No man hates his mother as much as mist does, unless he also chops up hookers and store them in his freezer.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Look, I wasn't looking into getting into a long debate about Mist's chromosomes or sexual proclivities. I just want to secure my position on the annals FOH History by conquering Mist's yeastie beasties and blessing her with a post-coital sunny disposition. Not because I'm particularly talented or gifted, but because I know that deep down, she has a soft spot (lulz) for irreverent try-hard degenerates and I know I'd make her laugh with my Desi Arnaz impression right when I skeet.

• 4Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Who was that poster that met a hooker in a walmart parking lot, found out she was a dude, and decided to get his money's worth anyway? Are you looking top that poster?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
$27M this weekend, a 42% increase. Truly wild. Very rare to see this from a movie that opened wide.

I do wonder if their whole pay it forward scheme is propping this up vs actual moviegoers attending the film but it's still money all the same.

The company themselves said how much they overpaid in tickets that didnt get used that first weekend through the monday before MI came out. It was like 3 or 4 million dollars?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who was that poster that met a hooker in a walmart parking lot, found out she was a dude, and decided to get his money's worth anyway? Are you looking top that poster?
Antarius. That dude was also an Air Traffic Controller. I miss Ant Man sometimes.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users