South Park Fractured But Whole

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

lol-laughing-out-loud-troll-face-trollface-meme.gif

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Cute, but ultimately a very poor choice. This type of shit just serves to piss me off. I was immediately turned off by Rust for their random-race nonsense.

Static NPC or protagonist? Make it whatever the hell you want. Customizable protagonist? Let me customize it, you fucks.

• 5Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cute, but ultimately a very poor choice. This type of shit just serves to piss me off. I was immediately turned off by Rust for their random-race nonsense.

Static NPC or protagonist? Make it whatever the hell you want. Customizable protagonist? Let me customize it, you fucks.

They said it didn't affect the difficulty of combat, "just everything else". So the slider is just a joke, if it's anything, its mocking PC culture.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So I'm confused, there's no difficulty option at all, and they've just re-named the race/color customization in char creation to be witty, clever, and possibly virtue-signaling fags? Well, ok then?

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
So I'm confused, there's no difficulty option at all, and they've just re-named the race/color customization in char creation to be witty, clever, and possibly virtue-signaling fags? Well, ok then?

I think it's called satire =)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Coming South Park game is harder for black characters
As the developers clarified to Eurogamer, the difficulty setting "affects the amount of money you receive and the way other characters speak to you throughout the course of the game." That raises the concept beyond a throwaway joke on the character creator and into an integral part of the way the game proceeds.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It'd be a funny joke if it was Trey and Matt, instead is SJW shit. Oh well.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It'd be a funny joke if it was Trey and Matt, instead is SJW shit. Oh well.

Oh sack up and stop using your MAGA hat as a fleshlight for 5 seconds; it's hilarious as fuck and you know it.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't really give a fuck, I just figure the game is going to be SJW Mongolian Trojan Horse

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
IDC about nerds getting uppity by checking their privilege in a game, but I don't trust ubisoft to make a game that is consistently funny like stick of truth.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's a game that's going to be 99% anti-PC you pussies

• 1SJW
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
IDC about nerds getting uppity by checking their privilege in a game, but I don't trust ubisoft to make a game that is consistently funny like stick of truth.

The same people wrote both games, if this game isn't as funny it won't be Ubisoft's fault.

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
People never watched South Park I'm guessing.... it's part of the show fucking idiots...

• 1Picard

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
You've never read this board I'm guessing.... jumping at SJW shadows is part of FOH fucking idiot....
I don't really pay attention to the whole SJW scene(don't really care), but I laugh everytime they bitch and moan cause something isn't going there way, just glad I never got into game design, I'd tell them all find the nearest bridge and jump.

• 1Worf