South Park Stick of Truth

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This looks great. Used the 40$ code. I hope it's a preorder key, but if not, oh well. Definitely playing a thief, if I can make my character black.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Watched the Giantbomb preview. Pre-ordered this for my PS3. I didn't realize this was by Obsidian.
I've got this pre-ordered for PC, but that Giantbomb preview was borderline unwatchable to me ... I hated all 3 of those guys doing the video.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Even though I find PewDiePie annoying except for his horror videos, he has some gameplay videos out. Every time I see a new video I get more excited for this game.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got about 15 seconds into the first video until I had to turn it off. That guy is a major tool

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Got about 15 seconds into the first video until I had to turn it off. That guy is a major tool
True, unfortunately he has the most subscriptions of anyone on Youtube. Though if you really love South Park and can't get enough of the game you should be able to put him with him for a short period of time.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
I love all the details and callbacks from what I've seen so far. This is quality stuff. I just hope it has a good length to it.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
That intro video has to be Heavy Metal magazine inspired.

Edit: I want to mute this dude, so bad.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Intro video reminded me more of the old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon myself.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone in the US used that direct 2 play website? It will work okay in the US I assume?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just bought my wife a copy of Diablo 3 on it with no issues. It feels slightly off but hard to say.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I ended up ordering the collectors edition from Amazon which is not something I do. I generally think they are a waste but I kind of like the 6 inch Cartman statue.