South Park Stick of Truth

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine this game is long enough to justify $50 or $60, most games nowadays are not even close. I would have guessed $40, personally. But I guess the production value is worth it. And who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised on the length.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
"He doesn't talk elf king, he thinks hes..hot shit or something" haha man this looks good, seeing the way Matt and Trey talk about the game and how much they are involved is super encouraging, can't wait!
Just waiting for Sean to bitch about the "silent" protagonist lol.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Saw this pre-order available on Steam today. $60. Lost my nerd boner
frown.png
Considering that Matt and Trey have pages and pages of story, I think this game will be worth the full $60. This is the type of RPG I want to play.

frown.png

frown.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The gameplay video that was posted last page that I only noticed today definitely made it looks a lot more interesting than I expected. Wouldn't mind paying normal price for a decent combat RPG with south park writing so definitely will(or well, assuming I'm not playing anything at the time).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's still an Obsidian game, even though it looks like this time it's not rushed, I'll wait until the verdict is out.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pre-ordering games on Steam is retarded anyway when you can just wait a few days until it shows up on GameFly, GMG, etc. for pre-order and save 20-30%. Steam itself very rarely has any sort of decent price for pre-orders.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm gonna do what I always do.

Pirate the shit out of it, and buy a legit copy down the road if I feel the developers earned my money.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah ubisoft almost always discounts their PC games 50% within a month so no real reason to pre-purchase. pretty surprising no ps4/xbone version though, you'd think they would be porting this game asap

Rime

<Donor>
Unless the game has amazing community reviews (Fuck listening to Game Review sites - Overpayed shills), I am going to wait until it hits the $20 mark.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's still an Obsidian game, even though it looks like this time it's not rushed, I'll wait until the verdict is out.
Obsidian can produce good games, but I'm 100% positive the delays have been necessary because they also like to release buggy unfinished crap.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm stoked this will be out soon. End of this month is bonkers: Shadowrun Returns DLC, South Park, and Dark Souls 2.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
looks fun and funny. Wasn't really taking this too seriously but will most likely buy it now.